The New Girls

Hello Readers, I'm going to put me and some of my friends in the storyline. I hope that's ok with you. Well let's start the shall we.

Nicole's Pov

I was a bit bored so I went to take a walk around the neighborhood to see what's new. Then I discovered four girls moving in to a house next to me. So I decided to go say HI. Hi new neighbors, welcome to the neighborhood, I said trying not to sound stupid. Hmmm Oh Hi there My name is Crystal, said one girl. I'm Brianna, said the other one. Nice to meet you I'm Nicole, I live in the house next to you so if you ever want to come over you can, I said. Sure, they said. Ummm who are the other two girls I saw. Hmm oh that's Michelle and MarMar. MarMar? Yeah that's what we call her because she doesn't like her name that much. Oh so how do I approach them should I say MarMar or wait what is her real name? It's Marlyn, but people tend to call her Marlen or Marilyn which drives her insane so don't ever say those names or she will come after, so just call her MarMar. Oh ok. I went them and it looked like they were spray painting their house, but I don't mind since it is their house. Hi, my name is Nicole you must be Michelle and MarMar. Wait how do you know my nickname. Crystal and Brianna told me. They did?! They're both dead. Calm down we can get revenge later. Nicole please don't tell anyone about my name or else you'll have to sleep with one eye open tonight. Umm I won't tell anyone I promise. Good. MarMar, Michelle help us unpack the stuff. Well we'll see you later ok AND DO NOT TELL NO ONE OR ELSE. I won't. Good.

If you are wondering if MarMar is a friend. No you are wrong. It's me, and the part about people calling me Names are true. So don't call me those names or you'll have to sleep with one eye open tonight too. Haha>:)