Michi's Plan

Previously on Till the End: (Nicole's Pov)

OMI IS THAT MICHI AND IVY!? Nicole I think it is I recognize that hair plus she has a very terrible disguise I mean who is that dumb to fall for that. Hey random person I don't even know,says Michelle. So you don't care about noticing things too yeah,says Zane? Meh not really I didn't want to come in the first place but the girls dragged me here. Heh same Aphmau made me come so I can "make new friends" which I don't want to do. Wanna talk more? Sure why not you are kinda my type. Wait wha? Oh I uhh nothing! How does Zane not notice it's Ivy. I wonder what she is planning. Let's go find out. As they came closer they heard EVERYTHING. Michi this is terrible disguise people are going to know it's me. Nonsense Michi is as good as Cadenza with disguises and fashion. Well dressing up in a bikini with cats on it isn't a very good disguise. Nya whatever just hide me from Marlen. Who the heck is that and what kinda name is that.[IT'S NOT A REAL NAME IVY PEOPLE SAY THAT TO ANNOY ME>=(]. Her name is Marlyn but she stole Muffin Cakes from me. Wow what a dumb way to hate her and is that why you brought me here? Nya no you need to help me shoot Laurence and Garroth. ARE YOU INSANE GAROTH IS MY LIVE LIFE HOW DARE TRY TO KILL HIM!!! Lower your voice and no not in the killing way I mean to shoot a tranquilizer dart to make them fall asleep and we are also taking Marlyn and Mya. Oh ok and who is this Mya now. She is dating GARROTH>=). WHAT SHE STOLE GARETH FROM ME HOW ARE WE GOING TO ELIMINATE THEM! Like I said, I have 8 tranquilizer darts so we can make them fall asleep and so we can threaten their lives to date us. Not a bad idea even though it can get us arrested anything for Garoth. Alright let's do it.

Third Person Pov

Michi lured MarMar with a triple brownie sundae with breadsticks. Brownies, breadsticks come to mama. Then Michi shot the dart to her neck which made her Zzz. Ha now Laurence will be mine speaking of which now I need to lure him now. Michi placed an Eevee plush on a dish, and pretended to be Marlyn by changing her voice. Laurence sweetie can you come to the kitchen I need help with something. Ok honey coming. It feels SOOO good when he responds to me like that. Little goat [that's my nickname:)] where are you. Michi shot the dart in his arm and fell asleep. Great wonder how Ivy is doing. Hmm how am I going to shoot them without anyone noticing I know. She throws a rock at them. Both of them came towards Ivy and she shot both of them. Perfect I got both of them. Michi and Ivy took the four of them to Michi's house. She kept the boys in one room and girls in another.

Cliffhanger hope you enjoyed and if you're wondering yes this book is almost coming to an end but don't worry there are still more dancole ahead of so that's all for today

~Caio~