Apology Accepted

Laurence's Pov

I was about to be in a wrath of punches until...HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, said the voice. MARLYN, MY LOVE I AM SO SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOU!!! I know what you are going to say, but I have a brat cat with me. ~NYA~ HOW DARE YOU TIE ME UP AND CALL ME A SPOILED BRAT CAT! Want me to do the thing that you didn't want me to do, but this time for real(:<? Uhh n-no please do call me whatever you want. Ok. Wait how did you-? Find out well.

Flashback

When I was in a grief moment, I saw Michi talking to someone on the phone. So I went downstairs and I heard what she said. (Italics are what she said and underline is the person she was talking to. Omi it was hilarious seeing her lose control over him nyahaha. Haha oh man I wish I was there to see that so what did you do?I convinced Laurence to be my boyfriend for the whole week,in order to get the diamonds he wanted for that flea. So she found out , and he was furious so he gave up the deal? Yes nyahaha it was so funny. Then I lost control and grabbed her phone and threw it to the wall which made it brake. ~Nya~ HOW DARE YOU BREAK MICHI'S PHONE! Oh so now it's MY fault for something, and you're saying stealing a woman's boyfriend ain't a crime. Yes. Ok so if you're saying it ain't a crime, you don't mind me telling the police what you've done? N-no don't do it. Okay then let me do something first. I punch her. Owwwwie! I took her to the roof and threaten her life if she didn't apologize and you know the rest.

Wow that is insane I wish I was there to see that, says Michelle. I know right*ahem* in any case she was the one who did that right? Yes and I am SO sorry for the whole thing you had to see, Will you forgive me? She kisses me. Does that answer your question?

Sorry for a short chapter I'll make longer one in the next one:)