Evil Heartbraking Request

You have to put the song Grenade by bruno mars Don't start the song yet I'll tell you when

Laurence's Pov

As I turn around I see. MICHI WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Woah calm down big guy before you burst your veins ~nya~. Again what do you want and what are you doing here. Duh like everyone else I'm shopping and I heard your dilemma so I decided to help you. Oh pu-leez you're acting like you have 63 diamond blocks or more. Hmm actually I do see *she shows him all of it*. Woah you're really giving me all of this for free!? Not quite I want something in return. Let me guess you want catnip? ~nya~ NO oh *ahem* I want you to be my boyfriend for the whole week Okay? NO MICHI I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S THE REASON I NEED THOSE DIAMONDS. Oh I see well if you're her boyfriend wouldn't you do anything? Of course I would I would sacrifice myself for her! Then wouldn't you pretend to be my girlfriend for just a week for her. Hmm fine but no one should not know about this or you're dead kitty. Deal and wow she changed you, you are more feistier than before. At least she's nicer than you. Oh come on I'm your girlfriend for the whole week remember. Ugh yes. Okay so now hold my hand. Hmmm. I SAID HOLD MY HAND BOYFRIEND! Okay. Eww her hand smells like rotten canned cat food and it feels wet don't tell me this is the juice from the food.

MarMar's Pov
(Play the song now)
Since I have nothing better to do I should go to Trendy and just look at the stuff I want. As I go, I find out that they have opened a pet store and there is puppies and kittens for sale! So I decided to go check them out, when I get closer I see Laurence. I should scare him hehe. Boo!! Gah don't do tha- oh OH NO MARLYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE RIGHT NOW!! He says worried. Umm shopping why? Uhhh. Muffin Cakes where are you we should get a baby kitten! Umm muffin cakes? Please don't tell me she-? Oh are you my muffin cakes girlfriend? Yeah why? Well I know you'd be so happy to know that muffin cakes-. Michi can you JUST call me Laurence? No and as I was saying that me and Laurence are dating. Wait that's not true I'm dating Laurence? Well not anymore he accepted my request of being together ~nya~. Laurence... is.....this....true? He didn't know what to say. Laurence I can't believe you would do this to me. Yeah yeah whatever you don't belong. That's when I turned really angry. You know what you two deserve.... Then I started getting closer to him. Then I punched both Michi and Laurence. Just leave me alone. Then I started running home wishing I didn't have a boyfriend. Tears came down to my eyes and it started raining great what a great time for it to rain.

Laurence's Pov

I can't believe she found out that fast I have to get my tiger back.

What will happen to Marlyn? Will Laurence get her back find out(:<