Her sister

Nicole's Pov

I woke up at Aphmau's house... of course because I slept over but the crazy part was that I was sleeping next to Dante. I don't know how that happened but he had his arms wrapped around me. I think I was blushing because my face was burning up. I didn't want to wake him up, so I tried to get out but I heard him wake up.

Dante's Pov

I woke up.......NEXT TO NICOLE!? How in the world did this happen. OMI WHY ARE MY ARMS AROUND HER. Wait she is awake. Nicole? Gah.. d-dante why are your arms around my waist?! OMI I AM SO SORRY,I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! It's fine it feels good. So should I unwrap you or you want me to hold you closer. You should let go before Katelyn the Cobra wraps you. OMI TRUE SHE IS A COBRA. I'm glad I get have this kind of fun with her, this why love her. What do you hear that. Hear wha- wait is that noise. We went to the kitchen to see where it was coming from, but surprisingly it was MaMar?, making breakfast? Mar what are you cooking. Hmm oh I'm just making pancakes,bacon,eggs, and hash browns.(the only things I can cook is eggs,chicken and bacon:(I know I'm a bad cheff). Oh really, it looks delicious. Thanks. *everyone wakes up and goes home gets ready for olive garden*.

MarMar's Pov

Hmm since I came home I didn't know what to- WAIT I know I should invite my sister to visit if she ain't busy.

MarMar's sister

MarMar

Hey sis was wondering if you wanted to come visit me and the girls for a while so you can meet the whole neighborhood I miss hanging out with you?

OF COURSE I DO I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK I'LL COME 0.0055555 SECONDS

Wait wha-?

Then I heard the doorbell ring. Is she here already then she wasn't kidding. I opened the door and I saw her.

P-pika!?

Clifffffhannnngggeerrrrrr