Moving In Party

Mya's Pov

I am SO excited to move into a house in Mystreet to be with pika,friends, and Garroth<3. The house had 2 rooms,2 bathrooms, and a big backyard with tons of grass so I can get another puppy for my current dog Sprinkles. I had all the help from everyone in Mystreet. Then Aphmau just yelled, EVERYONE, WE SHOULD HAVE A POOL WELCOMING PARTY!! That's a great idea can Kawaii~Chan invite Reese~Senpai hehe Kawaii~Chan wants to see him shirtless<3!*crazy stalker mode there* Umm that's a bit creepy but in any case it's a great idea so we can have some fun before summer ends, says Katelyn. Again I mean I love swimming but I don't love wearing a bikini. Come on Marlyn~Senpai you'll see Laurence~Kun without a shirt again. Never mind swimsuits to the pool. Okay great let's all meet up at my place,said Aphmau. Okay. Then everyone left.

Nicole's Pov

Everyone is now meeting up at Aph's place to go swimming at her pool. Jeffrey said that his mom will take care of the kids so I'll know that Dmitri is in good hands. Me and Dante went to Jeffrey's place so we can drop off Dmitri. We arrived and saw a person we would not want to be here.

Cliffhanger sorry for another short chapter, ever since Dancole sinked my fangirl side ain't happy and I haven't been getting much ideas so SSOOOOOO SORRY I hope I can make it up to you guys somehow leave a comment below on what you would want me to do to make it up to you. :'{