The Question

Nicole's Pov

After Dante taking me home from the A-con I suddenly fell more in love with Dante more than ever. I just wish someday Katelyn will see he ain't a bad guy.

Dante's Pov

I really love Nicole so much...I think I want to go ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she accepts. I think I'm going to text her to meet me at my house.

Nicole-N
Dante-D

D- Hey N-nicole do you have anything to do later?

N- No why?

D- Cause I wanted to ask you if you want to come to my house because I have to TELL you something very IMPORTANT.

N- Very important that you can't tell me through text.

D- No plz come immediately when you can.

N- Ok I'll come right now.

D- Ok see you soon

N- Bye

I hope she accepts the question.

Nicole's Pov

Dante texted me to go to his house, I wonder if he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend NICOLE snap out of it he wouldn't do that. *sigh* I wish he would ask me that question. I got to his house and I knocked on the door. He answered and was surprised that I came. Hi Dante, I said trying to start a conversation. Oh h-hey N-nicole come in. I came in and saw that the house was empty. I guess the guys were out doing something. So what were you going to ask me? Nicole, I wanted ask if you want to be my girlfriend? When I heard those words I was so so happy I never thought this day would come. So will you? I forgot to answer the question. Yes I will be your girlfriend. We both kissed and blushed. Wait what will Katelyn think what if she doesn't approve with us being together?, Dante asked. Oh I almost forgot about that..hmmm... I guess we'll hide it from her, until we are ready to tell her. Ok good Idea. We then watched a movie(the new purge:election year). You know if you get scared you can sit close to me. No thanks I can*a jumpscare comes out*Aaaahh.*she falls on top of Dante* OMI I am ON TOP OF DANTE. Now do you want me to hold you. Uhhh*Katelyn and Travis come in* OMI You go Dante taking her to the next level now that's what I am talking about.*Katelyn punches Travis* NICOLE WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF DANTE! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT BEHIND MY BACK. No No Katelyn it's not like that we were watching the- The Purge I wanted to watch that movie since it came out say do you guys have room for two more people. Yes they do Im not going to let them out of my sight. Oh great now Katelyn won't even let me have some alone time with Dante. We watched the whole movie with Travis trying to make a move on Katelyn which I wish my OTP came true but no it will never happen *sigh*. I went home and so did Katelyn but I got to be Dante's new girlfriend out of it.<3.