BTS SCENARIOS- Imagine requested by @sarcastic_dandelions

This chapter is dedicated to @sarcastic_dandelions who requested this imagine. Enjoy!!
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
"Hunny I'm home!" I say. I look around. I can't see Jungkook anywhere.

"Hello? Kookie are you home?" No answer. I put my bags down and walk around the house. Huh. He's not home.

All of a sudden, I hear a vibrate. My phone's in my pocket so it can't be mine. I hear another vibrate. I see Jungkook's phone light up. He didn't take his phone to... wherever he is.

I see a 3 notifications on his phone from...Jenna? Who's Jenna?
Hey where are you?
That's what I'm wondering.
You're late!! 😥
Late? Late for what?
Bby I love you
WHAT??

I furiously unlock his phone and open messages. I read all of the messages from this Jenna.

Hey Kookie
Hey 😘
Wanna go out again today?
Of course ❤ how abt the movies at 5??
Sure babe I'd love to
Ok then I'll see you later 😘😘
Bye bby 😍

I check the time. 5:00. That's why she was saying he's late. Late for his date.

I scream in anger and sink to the floor. He's cheating on me?

I throw the phone on the floor, shattering the screen. I hear the doorbell ring and jerk my head upwards. I bet it's Kookie.

I open the door and prepare to start screaming until I realize its my best friend Taehyung. I spring at him and hug him, sobbing into his chest. He looks flustered but embraces me in his arms.

He picks me up, shuts the door and walks inside.

We sit on the couch ad he wraps his arm around me. I eventually calm down.
"Y/N, tell me everything."
I explain everything and show him the messages on his phone. I burst into tears once I've finished talking. He pulls me in closer and I lean on his shoulder, crying into my palms.

He whispers soothing words into my ear which calms me down. I close my eyes and all into a pit of darkness.

I wake up to voices of anger. I immediately recognize the voices- Taehyung and Jungkook. They aren't in the room so I can't hear them well but I can pick up bits of what they're saying.
"...trusted you..."
"... married! How....do this?"
"

The door opens and Taehyung walks out.
"You're not staying here. Pack your thing. You're coming to my place."

I obediently put my thing in a bag. Taehyung takes my hand and we walk to his car. He turns on the engine and we drive to his place. I close my eyes and listen to the sounds surrounding me. The drift off into a peaceful sleep.

3 MONTHS LATER.
Jungkook and I are divorced. We went to court last month. I'm now living at Taehyung's house. And I've found myself a new boyfriend... Taehyung.

Jenna, the girl Jungkook was cheating on me with, now happens to be one of my best friends. She didn't know that Jungkook was with me. When he met her, he said he was single.

Today IRS my birthday and Taehyung insisted on having a party for me. Its a get together with my family and some friends. It's not much but I'm extremely thankful.

I already love Taehyung more in 3 months than I've loved Jungkook in 3 years.

I guess everything does happen for a reason. And I'm glad that everything that has happened did.

Sorry this is really bad! Its sort of rushed but I tried really hard. I hope you liked it! Keep requesting imagines because I love doing them!

Please vote,comment and request!!

Love you all!
-Jessie