BTS SCENARIO- Requested imagine by Geon10Woozies

Hey guys this imagine was requested by @Geon10Woozies. Hope you like it!

You and Jungkook hang out as just friends
Jungkook- Hey do you wanna go to the park?
You- Yea sure!
What you don't know is while you're walking to the park, Suga is following you.
Jungkook- Thanks for coming with me *goes to hug you you*
You- Anytime Kookie! *accepts the hug*
Suga- Oh he went for the hug... I'll get her to ditch him to come to a swaggy place *runs out of bushes*
Jungkook- What the fudge? Where did you come from Min Yoongi?
Suga- HIIII THERE BEAUTIFUL! *completely ignores Jungkook*
You- *blushes* oh... hi Suga! ☺️
Jungkook- *thinks Suga just called him beautiful* Er... I thought Jimin was the one who is always hitting on me not- *is interrupted by Suga*
Suga- Yo I need to ask you something and I want you to answer with a yes.
You- Alright....
Suga- Do you wanna with me in one of our BTS cars and go to our concert early? I got you a backstage pass, you can chill in our swaggy lounge room and afterwards, you can stay at my house and maybe sleepover *winks at you* 😉
You- Oh Suga! Of course! *hugs him*
Suga- Is that a yes.... because nowhere in that sentence did I hear a yes.
You- YESS!
Jungkook- OOOOOH right! You were talking to HER.... gotcha... Wait WHAT?
Suga- Swaggy! Come with me. I'll drive us there. Jungkook can stay here and walk around the park while we walk around backstage together.
You- Wait now? I was at the park win Kookie. Can it wait 5 minutes so I can say goodbye to Kookie?
Suga- Alright fine.
You- Thanks, Suga. So Jungkook, maybe we could come to the park tomorrow?
Suga- I wasn't eavesdropping *thinks to himself* (yes I was) but tomorrow I was thinking we could go to the movies to see that movie you really like?
You- Sounds great! What time does it start?
Suga- 3:30 and ends at 5:25.
You- Well I wake up at 10 that means by the time I get ready and eat breakfast it will be 11. So I can get around about....4 and a half hours with you.
Jungkook- Alright. Then after the movie you can meet me and we can go to your favourite restaurant!
You- Sure...
Jungkook- OH and the day after we can go to the shopping plaza and go for ice cream!
You- Okay...
Suga- *death stares Jungkook*
Jungkook- *death stares Suga*
You- *stares at both of them*
Jungkook- Well talk to you tonight at the concert and we can settle the details...OKAY?
You- Okey dokey see you tonight!
Jungkook- Yeah see you-
Suga- Come on let's go!
After the concert
Jungkook-Hey so how about I pick you up tomorrow at... 11:10?
You- Sounds great! See you then! I've got to go now sorry my my bed is expecting me! Bye!
Jungkook- Cool. See ya!
The next day
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
You- Hi Jungkoo- Suga? Jungkook is supposed to be here... what are you doing here?
Suga- I figured that Jungkook is going to be late or forget. So I thought I'd take you instead. Me and you...all day together... doesn't that sound swaggy?
You- Um... Jungkook is right behind you...he's not late!
Jungkook- Yeah Suga. Why would I be late? Come on. Let's go.
You- See you later Suga.
Le time skip
Suga- Hey let's go to the swaggy movie!
You- Okay. See you Kookie.
Jungkook- Bye...
Suga- *glares at Jungkook*
Jungkook- *glares and Suga*
You- *doesn't see them glaring*
After the movie
Suga- That was an awesome movie! How about we go out!
You- Sorry Min Yoongi! My mum called me. I've got to go home now. See you!
Suga- Bye.
The next day
You text Jungkook
Hey Kookie sorry I won't be able to make tomorrow for shopping a family emergency has come up!! See you soon tho 😉
Hey it's no problem I mean there's always next week right?
Sure thing. Bye
Bye.
Jungkook- Oh man. Oh no. Oh gosh. WHAT IF THIS IS ALL JUST AN EXCUSE AND SUGA HAS ORGANISED SOMETHING WITH HER??
Suga- I'M LITERALLY STANDING RIGH HERE JUNGKOOK!
Jungkook- Oh....
Suga- WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT??
Jungkook- ALRIGHT FINE! I'LL ADMIT IT. I'M JEALOUS OF HOE MUCH TIME YOU AND HER ARE SPENDING! SHE'S FALLING FOR YOUR SWAG-
Suga- JUNGKOOK! SHE SPENDS MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN ME! I ORGANISED ALL THAT STUFF WITH HER BECAUSE... I'M...*sighs* I'm jealous. You're really fun and spending so much time with her. I'm sorry. You know what? You win. You can have her. Have fun. *begins to walk out*
Jungkook- Wait... *sighs* I'm jealous too. Can we just stop fighting? I hate this. Can't we both just spend time with her together?
Suga- I agree man. Bros?
Jungkook- Bros. *bro fists Suga*

And from there, Suga and Jungkook stopped fighting and spent equal time with you. Suga ripped out his notebook plans to rap battle Jungkook and Jjngkook ripped out his notebook plans to fight Suga to the death. They lived happily ever after.... Not The End 😉

OH MY GOSH. This took so long to write! I hope you like it! Maybe I should work on maki requested chapters shorter...
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Hope this year is AWESOME!
Please don't forget to vote, recommend and comment. Make sure to dro in a request via private chat or comment in one of my chapters in this book! Okay bye now!