BTS SCENARIO- Jimin's diary

3/01/15
9:26pm

Sup diary.
I'm hungry. Hold on let me get some food...

9:36pm
I couldn't reach the food. Namjoon was the only one there so he was laughing at me for 5 minutes straight and teased me about being small. Then he told me I had no jams... which was funny because I couldn't reach the jam...

So Jin heard Rapmon being really noisy and he told him to shut up and he got me the jam. I slopped the jam on my toast and walked out and then Jin and Rapmon started laughing.

Amateurs.

So now I'm eating my toast and getting jam stains all over my diary.

Now it's sticky.

Jungkookie is here..... hold on he's saying something...

9:41pm
He told me I was girly.

I'm bored. And hungry again.

Bye.

Hey guys!

Well that was horrible. I haven't written a diary entry before. Lol.

Hope you liked it! Please don't forget to vote, recommend and comment. Please comment on how the book is going (please no hate comments). If you would like to request a chapter, feel free to. You can message or comment me but I would prefer if you messaged me. It's easier instead of going through the chapters and comment. I will try not to make it to long like my last requested chapter.

Okay bye!