BTS SCENARIOS- If BTS were animals

Please note- This chapter is inspiration from @banganistry and her book BTS scenarios. Some of the chapters are similar or the same from the book.

Jin- Jin would be a hind. Hinds are well known for their softness. Jin is very soft and precious. This beautiful animal has a strong motherly animal aura. Jin is the one who is always there to support the other Bangtan Boys, just as a hind is to their children.

Suga- Suga would be a sloth. For majority of the day, sloths sleep. The other minority, they eat.... practically. Obviously, sleeping and eating aren't the only things Suga does. But Suga is a little lazy and doesn't like to much work.

J-Hope- J-Hope would be a Labrador. These dogs are really energetic and fun. They love to play. They are anything but lazy when young. J-hope is happy and fun. J-Hope would be a Labrador... a Labrador and
J-Hope would be best friends!

Please note this next paragraph is from @banganistry and her book BTS scenarios

Rapmon- Rapmon would be a hawk. A hawk is a messenger and is always skillful to recognise the signs nature gives us. Just like the leader he is, Namjoon (Rapmon) is that guides him members and tells them what to do or say.

Jimin- Jimin would be a lion. Strong and protective, Jimin would resemble a lion. Jimin cares a lot about his friends and family, and would most likely go to any risk in order to protect them. Lions protect their family and would go to any risk to protect them.

Jungkook- Jungkook would be a dove. Doves are well known for their grace, success and purity. Jungkook is the youngest of all BTS members and has gained much success... and fans.
gained

V- V would be a chameleon. its mimicry which allows it to merge in its environment defines it as an animal of shadow, invisibility and secretivity. V can sometimes be mysterious, unreachable and sometimes, enven strange.