BTS SCENARIOS- BTS as girls

V- V would be the lost girl in her own world. She would be really smart and into science . V would be smart and quirky and happy with herself. She would also be a little quiet at times. V would be the quiet but loud person once you got to know her.

Rapmon- Cool kid. She'd hang out with all of the other cool kids in a big group. She'd be busy and booked out all weekend- most of her schedule would involve shopping with her friends. Rapmon would be cool and laid back. She would be the leader and most popular of all the cool kids.

Suga- Suga would be the chill and swag girl. She would always be chill about everything. Suga would be full of memes. She would wear really chill and swaggy clothes. Suga would be popular, but would only have a few close friends. She'd be a little mysterious too.

Jimin- Jimin would be the sporty girl. She'd be very fit and she'd always make it into the sport teams. Lots of guys would have a crush on her and she'd be popular. She'd be very fit but she was the shortest. Her and Rapmon would have a personality clash and sometimes have little tiffs here and there.

J-Hope- The cheerful girl. She'd always be happy and smiling. She would have many friends. J-Hope would always help people out with anything and would always volunteer to help with work. She loved school and she loved everyone surrounding her. She would be very arty.

Jin- Pretty in pink and organised! Jin would have heaps of friends and heaps of guys would have a crush on Jin due to her beautiful look and charms. She's very fashionably but she's also very smart and organised. Jin would also be extremely polite. Jin would be very girly.

Jungkook- Jungkook would be the kid everyone had a crush on. She would be super smart and really fit. She would have many friends and be part of the popular group. Jungkook would be very cute and loved to have a joke with everyone. She would be the class clown.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Who do you think you are personality wise? I think I'm V tbh!