BTS SCENARIO- BTS at a football game

V- *opposite team kicks a goal* UGH! COME ON GUYS! STEP UP YOUR GAME! DON'T LET THEM BEAT YOU WE CAN DO THIS! CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP?! *everyone goes silent and one cricket hood through the field* Um heh heh...
Jin- *talks through the corner of his mouth* Tae shut up please...
Jungkook- *chants* GO TEAM! GO TEAM! GO TEAM! *whole crowd joins him because of his utter adorableness and the football players start playing again* The Golden Maknae never fails
V- *hides his face under his hands* *mutters* Ugh how does he do it?
J-Hope- Yes! YEAH! WHOOP GO TEAM! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
Jimin- YEAH! WOO THAT WAS ALL THANKS TO MY JUNGKOOKIE'S ENCOURAGEMENT! *goes to hug Jungkook*
Jungkook- UGH NO STAY AWAY JIMIN NO HUGS! JINNNN HELP MEEEE!
J-Hope- Jimin's still got a thing for Jungkook! Aww!
Jin- Boys! You're acting like little children! Stop it right now. Jimin, sit down in your chair right now. Jungkook, stop yelling! J-Hope, that little comment was inappropriate and unappreciated! I don't want to hear it again *mutters* although it is a little true...AHEM!
Speakerphone- It is time for the half time break! We'll be back in 10 minutes!
Rapmon- Well I'm off. I'm headed for the food stalls.
Suga- Yeah I agree with Rapmon yo. I'm starved. Swag.
V- Come to think of it, I could really go for a burger.
Jin- Wait, boys! Will you be back in time for the game?
Suga- *looks at Rapmon and waits for him to answer*
Rapmon- Meh.
Jungkook- Can I go to the toilet?
Jin- Yeah but not by yourself. I'm going to stay here and keep the spots. So J-Hope and Jimin... one of you have to take him.
J-Hope- Not it!
Jimin- I'LL DO IT....AHEM....I mean... whatever...
Jin- Alright Jimin you take him.
Jungkook- Normally I would be saying no to this... but I REALLY need to pee!! Come on Jimin!! *runs to toilet*
Jimin- WAIT FOR ME KOOKIE! *runs after him*
J-Hope- Um... Iiiiii'm gonna go... somewhere and do... stuff. *thinks* This is way to awkward for me... casually walks off.
Jin- Kids. What are ya gonna do?
8 minutes later
Suga- Sup Jin!
Rapmon- Hey Jin.
V- Hey.
Jin- Hi boys.
Speakerphone- Ladies and gentlemen! Half time break is over and the game will once again commence!
Crowd cheers
Jin- Where's Jungkook and Jimin?
Jungkook and Jimin come running
Jungkook- JIMIN TRIED TO HUG ME AND HE CHASED ME EVERYWHERE AND I FINALLY MADE IT HERE.
Jin- JIMIN WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE WE CAME?
Jimin- No contact to Jungkook whatsoever. *sighs*
Jungkook- *pokes tongue at Jimin*
40 minutes later
Suga- We were so swag. When he kicked the goal he was like PWOOSH. He's almost as swag as me...ALMOST.
J-Hope- Our tea is so AWESOME! They're good sports!
Jungkook- That smackdown was so cool! It was like PEWPEW SMASH KAPOW! And the guy was like OW MY ARM SH-
Jin- JUNGKOOK! No bad language!
Jungkook- I was gonna say SHIVER ME TIMBERS!
Jin-....
V- That was so cool! I have to admit it was a good game.
Jimin- Jungkook could've been better than them....
Rapmon- THAT WAS A GREAT GAME *attempts to click heels and falls on his face*. OooOOW!!
Jin- Ugh I'll be picking gravel out of his face for a week.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I'm really greatful for all my readers. I love you guys! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend. Message me if you would like me to do a scenario or imagine and I will mention your name in the chapter. Thanks. Bye!😘