Authors Notes

Over 1K views???? OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!! You make me feel so special! I feel talented and AWESOME!! I was super stoked when I read that I had 1k views. I mean it's not much but still...

I'll try and update sooner now. It's just that life has been busy and I broke my phone too so I had to download wattpad again and... Oh I'm rambling now. 🙄

Please don't forget to check out my other books Flame Face and Crush Crisis! Flame Face is a novel I've been working REALLY hard on and Crush Crisis is a book for anyone in a crisis when it comes to crushes!

It would mean the world to me if you could vote and comment! Please don't forget to comment on how the book is going (please no hate comments... But I'm always up for some tips!) and also if you want to request a scenario or imagine, go right ahead! I will mention your username and I'll message you when the chapter is ready. Just comment or private message me (if you could I would prefer if you would privately message me thanks 😜)

So thanks again guys! If I get 10 comments all up, you guys can make a cover for a chapter on any of my books (more details on that if i can get up to 10 comments from different people not just one person repetitively commenting btw)

Ok thanks guys! Love you all and keep reading!

Love from
Jessie
😋

Keep reading!!