BTS SCENARIOS- Happy birthday J-Hope!

Hello everyone! As you can tell from the title, it's someone's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-HOPE!

This scenario is dedicated especially to J-Hope.

Also, I haven't been getting any scenario or imagine requests. Please request a chapter by private messaging me. You can also comment but I would much rather you private message. Also, you can make a book cover for my chapters! It's not a competition anymore. Here are the details.

🌺🌸🌺
Maximum of 5 book covers per person. If you would like to enter, private message me. To enter, make a book and title it BTS BOOK COVER COMPETITION. Publish a chapter for each book cover you make. When it gives you the option of inserting a cover, put your book cover on it. The book cover must have the words BTS SCENARIOS BY KOOKIEKUTENESS on it. Please call the chapter BOOK COVER and you can write whatever you want in the chapter. Wattpad won't let you publish the book without writing something in it. I think you have to write at least one word. Private message me when the book/chapter is done. You can make a maximum of 5 book covers. The best 5 book covers I see from all entries will be used in my next 5 chapters after the competition. I will take a snapshot of your book cover and notify you when I put your cover in. I will private message you or message you on your profile if you have won the competition. Good luck!

So yeah. Please comment 📩 , share 👭 and please 👏🏻 VOTE 🏅!
Keep reading! 📚
Peace out ✌🏻️

BTS- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear J-Hooooope..... happy birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU

J-Hope- Thanks guys *goes to blow out candles*
Jungkook- AAAY WOAH WOAH WOAH!!
J-Hope- ......
Jungkook- You gotta make a wish. A-duh!
J-Hope- Oh yeah. Okay. *squeezes his eyes* *wishes for a pony* *blows out candles *
BTS- *cheers*
Jimin- LET US EAT CAKE!
Jin- I WILL CUT THE CAKE *grabs a knife and cuts a big slice for J-Hope* Here you go birthday boy. *cuts a smaller slice for everyone and himself*
Suga- The cake looks swag.
Rapmon- LOOK THERE IS JAM ON THIS CAKE! THIS CAKE HAS MORE JAMS THAN JIMIN
V- It's almost taller than him too
Everyone but Jimin- OOOOOOHHHHOHHOHOOHOOOOOOHHHH
Jungkook- YOU JUST GOT OWNED PIPSQUEAK
Suga- DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR  THAT BURNNNN?
Jin- *starts laughing hysterically and almost stabs J-Hope with the knife*
BTS- *gasppppppp*
Jin- Heh heh.... cake.
J-Hope- .....LET THE FEAST BEGIN
BTS- *eats their cake*
After cake time
J-Hope- That was so good! This cake is our HOPE!
Jungkook- Hey know what time it is?
Rapmon- ...... 6:36pm.
Jimin- ADVENTURE TIME!
Jungkook- *facepalms*
Jin- BED TIME KIDDOS!
V- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Suga- are you all seriously that dumb?
Jungkook- You tell em Yoongi.
Suga- IT'S 6:37 GEEZ
Jungkook- SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPP!!!
BTS- *looks at Jungkook*
Jungkook- IT IS PRESENT TIME BUT YOU ALL RUINED THE MOMENT!!!
BTS- YASSSSS OKAY

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
To be continued