{26} Everything Comes With A Price

Kyra's POV

It was already night time, by the time Derek, Stiles and I got out of Stiles's house and into his jeep.

From what Danny found out about the text, it traced to the hospital.

As I sat in the backseat, Stiles called Scott. I leaned forward to hear their conversation, then Derek grabbed his phone talking to Scott.

Scott then said as Derek handed back Stiles's phone to Stiles, "Stiles, you're not going to play, we're about to start."

Stiles replied, "I know. Look if you see my dad, can you tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little late, okay?"

Then Stiles said before he hanged up, "Alright? Thanks."

"Stiles, you're not going to make it." I said as I looked at him

He said in reply, "I know."

I said, "Stiles, you just became first line."

"How did you know about that?" Stiles asked

"Because I pay attention." I replied

Then Derek said, "You need to tell him about his mom also."

Stiles sighed then said as I leaned back, "Not until we find out the truth."

Derek then said, "By the way." Then he slammed Stiles's head to the steering wheel.

Stiles said as he held his hand on his head, "What the hell was that?"

"You know what that was for." Derek said

Then I commented, "You did deserve that, Stiles..."

As Stiles opened the door, and I walked out through Stiles's door and closed it.

I said as Stiles was looking at me, "What? I'm just looking out for you."

He smiled then I walked with him as I entered the hospital with him by my side.

I said, "Stiles, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?" Stiles asked

I replied, "I'm proud of you."

"For what?" Stiles asked as he turned his head

I responded, "I'm proud that, you somehow still manage to have a normal life along, with some supernatural creatures in it. I'm proud that you're still you, you're still human. It's one of the things, I like about you."

Stiles asked, "So that's only one of the things, you like about me?"

I replied, "Yea, Stiles there's plenty more reasons I like about you."

"Oh, really? Do tell." Stiles said then I punched his arm.

I walked away from him, I saw the empty room that was supposed to be Peter's room.

Stiles was now on the phone with Derek as he said, "Yea, I can't find her."

Derek answered, "Look for a girl named Jennifer, she's been taking care of my uncle."

Stiles and I walked into the room that Derek said his uncle was in.

Stiles then said through the phone, "Yea, well he's not here either."

I said as I looked at him, "Stiles, you have to get out of here right now."

"Why?" Stiles asked as he hanged up the phone

I replied, "Because Derek's uncle is the Alpha."

As I grabbed his hand to get him out of the room, then I turned my head and saw Peter.