{20} Batman Needs Catwoman

Stiles's POV

I was currently walking in the woods with my best pal, Scott McCall. Anyways, he basically told me that he got dumped by his girlfriend, Allison. But he calls it, taking a break.

Kyra or Kyla for that matter hasn't been contacting me at all. One, it's freaking me out that Kyra didn't let me know where she is, I just want to see her to know if she's okay. And then for Kyla, she looks like she's keeping secrets from us.

Then I said as we were walking, "As your best friend, it is my job to help you move on from getting dumped."

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break." Scott replied

"Yea, well when my best friend is being told by their girlfriend that they're taking a break." I responded as I held a bottle of alcohol, "You get your best friend drunk."

As we sat down, I basically drank half of the bottle.

As I lay my head onto the rock, in a lying down position, I said, "Dude, she's just one girl. There's so many girls in the sea."

Scott replied, "Fish in the sea."

I responded as I looked up at him, "Fish? What are you talking about? I'm talking about girls. I love girls especially ones with chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 7."

Scott asked, "Like Kyla?"

I said, "Kyla? I'm not talking about Kyla. I'm talking about her twin sister, Kyra. The vampire with a broken smile. Man, she's so hot in all black and those heels, it reminds me of Catwoman. And since, she called me Batman, she's my Catwoman."

"You know, she called me Robin." Scott said

Then I replied as I was smiling up at him, "As long as she calls you Robin, that's all I care about."

Then I said as I was reaching for the bottle and handing it to him, "You know what, you should have some."

Scott replied, "I don't want anymore."

I said as I put down the bottle on the ground laying back on the ground, "What, you're not drunk?"

"Not yet." Scott replied

I said, "Maybe, it's not in your head anymore. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?"

Scott responded, "You're wasted."

I smiled and said, "Yea..." Then I put my fist up in the air.

Authors note: He's so adorable, I can't! ^^^^

As I put my arm back down I said, "Come on, dude. I know how it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know but I don't know. But I know this, I know that as much as being broken hurts, being alone is way worse. That didn't make any sense."

As I was about to grab the bottle, a guy in front of me took it.

As the guy was talking and I heard Scott say, "I want the bottle."