{22} It's Called Revenge

Kyra's POV

I was in the bathroom stall with the door closed but not locked.

I still had my hands over my ears and my eyes closed.

I kept on saying to myself, "It's not real. It's not real. He wouldn't do that. He's a good person."

Then I heard the bathroom door opened, as I was saying those words again quietly.

I heard their backpack drop, I guess they must have left it there. Then I heard a knock on my bathroom stall then I said, "There's someone in here."

"Kyra, is that you? It's Stiles. Batman." I heard Stiles say then he said, "I'm going to open the door okay, I know you're not peeing the door is open."

I didn't say anything I just kept my eyes closed and my hands over my ears.

As the door opened, I heard Stiles say as he knelt down on front of me, "Kyra, hey its me Stiles. Open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw him in front of me on his knees as he was wearing his regular clothes instead of his lacrosse uniform.

Then Stiles asked as he was wiping my tears using his thumbs, "What happened to you?"

I looked down on the ground then Stiles grabbed my hands away from where they were before which were at my ears.

I looked at him as he was looking at both of my hands, he then lifted up my sleeve.

Once he saw the marks, I looked down on the ground. Healing for me takes time usually after one whole night, it goes away.

He looked up at me as I was still looking at the ground avoiding eye-contact.

Then he asked, "Krya, what happened?"

I said quietly, "I fell, I don't know I guess I was clumsy."

Stiles said as he still held both of my hands, "Really, that excuse. Kyra, in case you forgot my dad is a cop. So making me, a son of a cop, I know what these marks look like, these are finger shaped bruises. "

I lowered my eyes as I saw the marks then I said, "My healing process takes time."

Stiles said, "Kyra, that's not the point. You're the strongest person I know, you don't break down unless someone made you feel this way."

I didn't say anything then Stiles said, "Kyra, who did this to you? I swear to God I'll rip their heart out and give it to you as a birthday present."

I said looking at him, "One, I've stopped aging centuries ago. Two, I've haven't even celebrated my birthday since I became a vampire. Three, you wouldn't rip out anyone's heart."

"Umm, yea I can if someone made you feel this way and it made my blood boil when I saw those marks. So who did it?" Stiles said then continued, "It was Scott wasn't it?"

I nodded my head looking down on the ground. I replied, "Yea, but that wasn't Scott, it's the full moon. It's makes him a piece of crap friend."

"Doesn't matter, Scott still did it. Now come on, we are getting out of here." Stiles said as he got up putting out his hand

Then I asked looking up at him, "Where are we going?"

He replied, "When my Catwoman is feeling down, it's my job as your Batman, to help you let your anger out."

I smiled and grabbed his hand as I got up, "I like the sound of that. You calling me your Catwoman and you calling yourself my Batman."

As he got his bag then handing me a napkin to wipe some tears and makeup, "It's true though right?"