{17} I'm Not An Angel

Kyra's POV

  I looked back at Scott who was leaning his back on the lockers looking at the ground. 

Stiles then said, "I thought you were dead." 

"If you think about it, I'm kind of dead." I replied back 

Then I said, "Look, I'll tell you everything you guys need to know, alright? You guys even probably hate me too, but I don't care. Right now, I could leave both of you guys  here for dead, but I'm not because I'm willing to help both of you get out of here." 

"Why would you help us?" Scott asked then I replied, "Because I promised  Stiles that I would always look out for him, I'm keeping that promise." 

I looked at Stiles then at Scott and continued saying, "And since you're the thing that the Alpha wants and how connected you are to Stiles, I can't afford to lose you too." 

"Alright, here's the deal. You guys could ask me anything you want, one by one. Just follow me and stay close." I said then I started walking. 

Scott then asked as he and Stiles were holding flashlights, "What are you?" 

"The last time I checked, I'm still a vampire." I replied 

Then Scott asked, "How long were you Kyla?" 

"Since the night of the first full moon you had, after Lydia's party." I responded then I made a turn heading to one of the hallways. 

Then I asked, "How did you know it was me, Stiles? Did you like know it was me the entire time?" 

Stiles replied, "I thought about it, but I didn't think it would be true. When you held my hand, back at the bowling alley, I thought about  the day I first met you when we were kids. Then, night after night, I started to have the same dream again." 

"Then why did you let me stay in your house, and not tell Scott about it?" I asked as I looked left and right to one of the hallways. 

"Because I wanted to know more about you." Stiles responded 

"You weren't scared of me?" I questioned 

Then Stiles said, "I was never scared of you." 

"I want to say you should be, but I guess right now is not the right time, to be dramatic." I replied 

Then I saw the vent and started to kick it using my foot. As I opened it, Scott asked, "What are you doing attract the noise so the Alpha could get us?" 

As I leaned down getting two of my bags out, I said, "Let him come, I'm always ready for a fight." 

Scott asked, "What the hell is that?" 

"Emergency bags for me, just in case. It's always good to be prepared, remember?" I said as I opened the bags pulling out some clothes and a couple of weapons. 

"How did you leave it in school?" Scott asked 

I looked up at him and said, "Scott, I'm a vampire, okay? I could sneak into places, I could travel around the world, I could pretend to be someone I'm not, and I could do things that you can't do, you name it. " 

I got up and held my clothes then I told Scott, "Hey, Scott, do you mind holding this for a second?" 

He held my clothes, then I took off my jacket, then Scott asked, "Are you seriously changing in front of us?" 

"No, you idiot." I said back then I snapped my fingers making the outfit on Scott's hands appear on me. 

Kyra's New Outfit: