{9} Trust Breeds Trust

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

"This is something, she would wear? Wow, no revealing clothing and boot heels, kind of style?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror, with my hair that's straight now

Allison responded as she was getting ready, "Yea, that's the type of girl Kyla is, I guess. You could keep those shoes if you want, I barely wear them anyway." 

"Thanks, Allison. We should go to school, now right?" I asked as we were walking out of her house. 

"Yea, how are you going to go to your classes, do you even know what classes you have?" Allison asked when we were walking 

"I'm going to find out eventually, you know, but today I'm just going to go to the lacrosse field, Stiles texted me saying to meet him there." I said as we were heading to school 

"What is going on between you and Stiles?" Allison asked 

Then I replied, "I have no idea, what you're talking about, Allison." 

"Kyra, it's obvious that something is going on between you too. Always so close, I bet you can't get enough of him." Allison said 

Then I responded, "Little Argent, of course I can't enough of Stiles. The reason why I'm always close to him is because he needs to be protected at all times. I'm just keeping my eye on him." 

Allison said, "Alright, fine. I get it, so nothing is happening." 

"No, not right now. I can't let love get in the way, that's just bad timing." I said then she responded, "It doesn't have to be love, it could be just a crush." 

"He's more than a crush, to me." I said quietly as we finally arrived at school. 

Then I said looking at her in the eye, "Remember, when we are around people, I'm Kyla. " 

She nodded then Scott, came up to us, then I said, "I'm going to the lacrosse field, I'll meet you there. "

Then Allison said, "Kyla, my dad is going to pick me up later, so you don't have to worry about me." 

"Ok, Allison. I'll see you soon." I said before I walked to the lacrosse field. 

As I was texting Derek, about why he is not answering my texts. I guess he's still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the hunters and Scott. 

As I was texting sitting on the bleachers, Stiles came up to me wearing his lacrosse uniform then he said, "Wish me luck." 

"Hey, Stiles, can girls try out for lacrosse, too?" I asked looking up at him 

Stiles then asked, "Why? Do you want to join?" 

"I don't know, I just thought, since there's no girl playing. I just figured that if I join then I'll be the first girl to join, you know." I said