{16} You Remember Me?

Kyra's POV

I was currently sitting in the passenger's seat of Stiles's jeep as he was driving us back to school.

Then I asked, "Why are we going back to school?"

"Because Scott called saying that he needs both of us." Stiles said

Then I asked, "Stiles, are you okay? You seem nervous about this."

Stiles replied, "I'm fine. I have a question for you."

"Which is?" I asked back

Stiles asked, "Why do you wear that necklace all the time?"

I replied, "I guess it has sentimental value to me. And besides it's the only thing that hasn't left me yet."

"Necklaces can't leave." Stiles said

I responded, "Yea I know, but I didn't leave the necklace behind. I don't take it off. So that means, the necklace is means a lot to me."

I turned my head looking at him and asked, "Why are you so curious?"

"Is it bad to be curious?" Stiles asked back

"Depends on what you're curious about." I replied

"I'm just asking because I just want to know more about you." Stiles responded as he turned his head looking at me for a minute then turned his head back to the road

I replied, "I want to know more about you too."

Then I asked, "Stiles, do you think that if people made bad decisions in the past, do you think they should be forgiven in the future?"

"If they changed for the better, they should be forgiven." Stiles said

I asked, "How would you know if they changed for the better?"

"It'll show." Stiles said then I turned my head and saw the school parking lot

My heart has pounding like crazy not because of what Stiles said, it was because I hate school especially at night and what's worse is that I saw Derek's car.

Great, another problem to deal with.

As Stiles parked the jeep, I got out and walked towards the direction of Derek and Scott.

Scott then asked, "Where's my boss?"

Derek replied, "He's in the back."

"You kidnapped, Scott's boss?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

Then we looked inside the car through the glass and saw Scott's boss taped and asleep.

Stiles then said, "He looks comfortable."

I looked at Deaton and thought about that time when I went to the animal clinic to visit him and ask him for advice about my new supernatural life. He was another person I left behind.

As Stiles and Scott were about to walk inside the school, I asked, "What are you guys doing?"

Scott replied, "Derek said I was leading the Alpha." As he turned around looking at the school, he said, "We'll see if he's right."

Stiles then said, "Kyla, are you coming?"

"I'm going to stay here, because right now, school is scary at night." I said looking at Stiles

Then I continued to say as I walked over to him and hugged Stiles and Scott, "I'll be fine, just be careful, both of you."

They both nodded their heads then they walked inside the school.