{21} Because I Pay Attention

Kyra's POV

I used my vampire speed as I entered the locker room. I slowly walked to where I heard the shower running. I sneak up behind Scott and attack him as I started to choke him.

He first turned off the shower and then threw me to the wall behind me. I flipped my hair up then I attacked him and dragged him to the wall near the exit of the shower, holding him by his neck.

Scott was showing his wolf side, then I felt the veins under my eyes and my eyes turning black including my fangs coming out. Then I heard someone come in and heard their footsteps, I said in my vampire tone, "Scott, it's me Kyra. Calm down, tonight is the full moon. "

Then I heard Stiles say, "Kyra, it's me Stiles."

I looked over with my vampire side still showing.

As I was still holding Scott's neck, I changed back to my normal side

I said looking at Stiles, "Stiles, when you call me saying that's an emergency, that clearly means that Scott is out of control and he's trying to kill someone making you in danger. And that's ends up with me saving the day."

Scott then said as he was back to normal, "I can't breathe."

I replied, "I'm not even holding your neck that tight."

As I let go of Scott, then I said, "Does Scott have asthma?"

"Yea, why?" Stiles asked then I replied, "Stiles, give me Scott's inhaler, now."

Stiles was going through Scott's inhaler, then Stiles tossed the inhaler to me.

I told Scott, "Scott, use the inhaler or else I'll rip your heart out."

Then Scott used the inhaler as Stiles said, "That's a vivid imagination."

"Stiles, I could show you if you want." I said as I looked at him

Stiles replied, "I'm good, thanks."

Then Scott said, "I was having an asthma attack?"

"Yea, that explains the part of you not breathing." I commented

"Actually, no. You were having a panic attack. Thinking that you had an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack." Stiles said

Then I said, "That's ironic."

Scott asked, "How did you guys know how to do that?"

I replied, "For me, I used to have asthma before I became a vampire. When I was younger, I used to have asthma attacks when I was asleep. Like I would wake up, and start screaming because I couldn't find my inhaler on time. I used to have them when I first turned into a vampire too, my dad, he helped me out."

Stiles responded, "I used to get panic attacks after my mom died. Not fun, huh?"

Scott shook his head then said, "I looked at her, it was like someone hit me in a ribs with a hammer."