{13} Focus

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

As I walked into school, I had a strange feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen

As I walked into school, I had a strange feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen. I got into my locker and got my notebook for History and placed it into my bag.

As I was walking, I noticed that Stiles was running up to me, once I looked up then he said panting, "How come you left so early? I could've driven you to school."

As he put his hands on his knees, I said, "Stiles, it's fine and besides I didn't want to ask because I already stay at your house and I don't know. I just feel like I'm asking too much from you."

"It's the least that I could do, since you've helped me when my mom passed away." Stiles said quietly then the bell rang

I walked to History with Stiles following me, I sat next to Stiles on his right meanwhile, Scott was already sitting in front of Stiles.

Once class started, Stiles was talking to Scott, meanwhile, I was writing the connections of the people in beacon hills that I know so far. And about the plan and extra backup plans.

Always stay one step ahead of your enemy; something my dad taught me. I guess he wasn't one step ahead that time.

As I was writing the teacher handed me Kyla's test score printed A on the right corner. Impressive.

Then I heard Scott say, "Yea, I know, I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy." Stiles said as he patted his best friend's shoulders

Then I rolled my eyes, and clicked my pen as Stiles made that stupid comment. Boys.

I looked at my notes thinking about the connection that the alpha has with Derek. It still doesn't make sense, why would the alpha bite Scott, and how would the alpha know that Scott and Stiles would be looking for a body that same night.

Did he plan that to happen? It has to be someone connected, to Derek. But no one is alive, from the Hale Fire; not that I know of. No one is truly is dead in beacon hills, unless there's a dead body.

Then I heard Stiles snap his fingers then he asked, "Can you stop clicking your pen? I'm trying to focus."

Then I stopped clicking my pen then I turned my head and said looking at Stiles, "Stiles, if you are really focusing, stop caring about what I do and worry about paying attention."

That reminds me; before we came to class, he mentioned something about his mom passing and with me helping him move on, did he mean by me as in Kyla? Or me as in Kyra?

Then I said to Stiles, "And Stiles stop asking questions." Then I continued to say as I air quoted, "I'm trying to focus."

Stiles replied, "Alright, no more questions, no more talk about the Alpha, Derek, especially Derek, he still scares me."