{10} You Have No Idea

Kyra's POV

As we were in the car meanwhile, I was in the backseat near the window. 

Stiles asked Scott, "Did you find anything, that has anything to do with wolfsbane being a barrier?" 

Then Scott responded, "Nothing yet." 

"What if, it is like some ritual or something? Maybe, it involves a buried wolf. And something that you have to learn to do." Stiles said 

"Stiles, wolfsbane only affects the werewolf, it's like poison to them. There is no such thing as making a barrier. If anything, it was meant to keep werewolves out. " I said looking out of the window

Then Stiles said looking through the rear-view mirror, "And how you know that?" 

"Stiles, you're smart. Think about it, if Derek didn't want to tell us about the body, he would put something there, to protect us from finding out or figuring out. And since Scott is a werewolf, and we are both human, the wolfsbane could affect Scott causing him to hurt us. The wolfsbane is not a barrier, it's protection." I said as I kept on looking out the window, holding my stomach since, I haven't eaten yet. 

"You researched a lot, huh?" Stiles asked then I said, "I'm just being prepared for the worst." 

"I just need to figure out how to play the game tonight. " Scott said then Stiles said, "Maybe it's different for girl werewolves." 

"I doubt it." I replied back 

"Okay, stop it." Scott started off saying getting angry. Not again 

"Stop what?" Stiles asked then I said, "Stiles, don't." 

"Stop saying werewolf! Stop enjoying this so much, both of you!" Scott said 

Then I replied saying as I was breathing heavily, "Scott, you need to calm down. Please, you don't want us to get hurt, right? So, just calm down." 

"I want both of you, to get hurt!" Scott said then I responded, "Scott, none of this is going to work. If you don't accept this sooner or later." 

"I don't want to accept it!" Scott called out then I said, "Well, too bad." 

"I can't breathe!" Scott yelled out then I said, "Neither can I." 

Scott started digging through Stiles's bag as I was looking in my bag for my blood bottle, it was still in here. Meanwhile, Scott pulled out wolfsbane from Stiles's bag. 

Then I called out, "Why did you keep it, Stiles?" 

"What was it supposed to do with it?" Stiles asked then I said, "Don't keep it, that's for sure." 

Then Scott said, "Stiles, pull over!" 

"What?" Stiles asked 

"Stiles, stop the car!" Scott said as he turned to Stiles, showing his werewolf eyes.