Prologue {cont.}

Wake Up, Go to school, Go to work, Go Home, finish homework, eat dinner, write, and sleep. That's the way my life works for me Kyla Rollins. It's been the same order everyday unless Stiles and Scott wanna go on some crazy adventure. It's crazy how freshman year has gone by so fast, how the trio first began, I remembered that day like it was yesterday. I was the new kid in school since my step dad wanted to live here in Beacon Hills. There's something about this place that's  interesting. It felt like I belong here. My mom however, doesn't like it here I don't know why though. I was siting right behind both Stiles and Scott in History, and I overheard Stiles talking about Star Wars. My guess was that Stiles was telling  his friend about the movies/series. While he was explaining, him being Stiles, he mixed up the order of the movies, then I just said the correct order being his seat . Turning around in his desk in a spaz motion, he was like,"You watch Star Wars?" And I was like, "Is Darth Vader, Luke's father?" After that, the trio has been unstoppable. Stiles has asked me a couple times if we've met before, but I have no idea what the hell he talking about. The only thing I do know about my past or at least my childhood, was that my real dad left us for another family and that I was born in Seattle, Washington. But the weirdest thing is that I can't remember anything else, no matter how much I try, I just can't remember a tiny detail like where did I go to school in Seattle where I lived before coming here, who was my favorite disney princess, what was my favorite childhood tv show. I just don't know well on the flip side, in a couple of days, I'm going to become a sophomore, and I have a feeling something is going to change.