{7} They Were Born To Be Monsters

Krya's POV--The Next Day

Krya's outfit: 

As I finally came back to the Hale House, after the visit to Stiles's house and from hunting. I walked in and saw Derek sitting on the staircase. 

Derek asked, "Where did you go?" 

"I thought you used the tracking device on me through the phone." I commented then he gave me a look 

Then I continued, "Alright, fine. I was with Stiles researching about werewolves because he believes that Scott is a werewolf. "

"Stiles as in your Stiles?" Derek asked

I replied, "Yea, my Stiles, that reminds me, I told you that buzzcut boy would be the hottest guy I've seen in centuries." 

"I can't believe you saw him again after all these years." Derek commented as he started to walk towards the table with me following him 

I responded, "Yea, I know, I just can't believe he still lives here. If I were him, I would prefer leaving." 

"We should worry about Scott, Derek. He's getting stronger and losing control. Scott could hurt or even kill anyone that's in his way. I just don't want Stiles or Kyla to get hurt. I haven't even seen her around yet, I have no idea, where she is." I continued

Then Derek said, "There's a party tonight, and I'm pretty sure Scott and Stiles are going to be there including Kyla. And I think with all of that noise, Scott can't control it, so I'm going to help him out." 

"You know Stiles and Scott are pretty close, they're like glue. I don't think I could separate them, if Kyla's around." I said thinking what the hell we're supposed to do. 

Then Derek said, "Create a distraction, that makes Kyla go away." 

"I'm not breaking her neck, after all that's happened, I'm pretty sure she's still human. My mom put a spell on her,  or gave her something that doesn't make her who she is supposed to be. " I said then Derek continued, "As a Vampire?" 

Then I said, "As being a supernatural creature. I mean I could enter someone's house without being invited in, but this is our mother's house, she could have a lot of traps there. Like Mountain Ash, Vervain. The point is, I need her mom and herself out of that house." 

"You know, you're missing someone else, you should be worried about." Derek said as he packed a bag. 

"Who?" I asked 

He responded, "Your step-dad, John Rollins. "

"As in John Rollins, the only human who knows about vampires than the supernatural in all history. Why would my mom marry someone like that?" I said getting angry in my mind. 

"I don't know, I guess it was just in case." Derek said then I continued, "Just in case, I would come back. She's really getting on my nerves. " 

"Kyra, what if there's something in that house, that could possibly hurt you?" Derek asked as I was getting my emergency bag.