{1} Code Blue

I own ONLY Kyla and Kyra Valdez, and any additional characters. I also own the plot lines that I change

Kyra POV

[Present day, London, England]

Just finished hunting, man deer is so good. I mean it was easy to hunt deers at least for me, I'm a newborn vampire because at the age of 13, children of vampire and human blood, have to get bitten by their vampire parent, mine was of course my dad. I have it the easy way because I've been trained by my dad mainly my entire life to be in control especially when it comes to human blood. He also taught me the perks of being a vampire like looking humans in the eye and tell them what to do. Along with the perks, there are also some negatives, for example a stake in the heart ends a vampire's life, being in the sun without my new necklace, since I gave my old one to Stiles, or my ring if I don't feel like wearing my necklace. Being on the run, from other supernatural creatures is really difficult, my dad and I have different procedures if something happens. But I wasn't prepared for this.

As soon as I walk up to the door, I heard something, I'm not sure what it is. I couldn't really catch a scent, I'm still new at this. Once I walk inside, the house was a wreak, glass everywhere, and blood, and it's my dad's blood.

"Oh no", I said worried. I couldn't lose my dad, he's all I have left. I can't go back to Beacon Hills, it's not the right time yet. Running around the house looking for him, where the hell could he be.

"Dad, where are you?", I screamed from the top of my lungs. I ran to the place where I knew I could find him, the basement. In the basement, I smelled my dad, then I saw his body on the floor against the wooden wall, he was still alive though but badly hurt. He had black blood all over his green shirt and his chin up to his mouth.

"Dad, what happened?", I kneeled in front of him.

He said in reply, "Code Blue." Remembered how I said we had procedures, color codes was included. For example, Code red: Need to run, Code Green: Training Starts, Code Grey: Dinner Time, and Code Blue: someone is trying to kill us. Great another problem while being on the run.

"Who would try to hurt us? Is it the hunters, the Argents? Or is it another pack? Dad, just please tell me what the hell is going on?", I begged him because I wanted to be prepared.

He coughed out some of the black blood before replying, I took his hand and focused on healing him taking the pain but nothing happened.

I asked him, "Dad, how come I can't heal you? How come I can't take your pain?"

"Because the vervain is in my blood system leading to my heart, and it doesn't allow other supernatural creatures to take the pain." He said slowly and taking his time.

"Dad don't-" he interrupted me. "Kyra, always remember to fight back, no matter how much you fall, fight back. Just know I'll always love you even if I'm far away. Protect your sister, find her, the powers that's coming, you need her with you. Teach her all the things I taught you. Use your powers wisely. And always remember who you are."

"Dad, why should I go back? Mom doesn't want Kyla to know about me." I questioned him. Then he said something that I would always remember, "Because Beacon Hills is your home whether you like it or not. And besides your anchor is there. Right now, you need an anchor to keep your head straight."

He added, "You have to leave now. Kyra you could do this. Alright, I'll be with you every step of the way."

I'm trying to hold back my tears because I hate crying in front of people. "I love you, Dad", I told him and I meant it