Yuu felt a bit uncomfortable as the ship sailed along the seas, they had been sailing for days now, he knew what they were searching for but where was what puzzled him. Where exactly was this demon? That question brought him back to his uncomfortable state. Their current location was rather chilling, it was just afternoon but where they were it was dark and not to mention quiet. What made him feel even more uncomfortable was the fact that they were stopping at this particular place. Was thus were the demon Asura would be found?

"Alright." Mika announced to everyone. "I'll need five men accompanying me, the rest of you stay here and look after the ship."

"What is this place?" Yoichi asked as he looked around. "It's quite frightening."

"I know." Yuu said. "So, let's go."

"Go where?"

"Let's join Mika of course."

"Clearly you do not understand the meaning of the word frightening." Yoichi said. "I am not leaving this ship, and you shouldn't either, leave the pirates to handle their own problems."

"Wait, so you're not coming?" Yuu smiled, but quickly wiped it off his face. He didn't understand what that was about, well, maybe it was because he would finally be getting some closure, he would finally spend some time with Mika without any interruptions.

"You seem so joyful about it." Yoichi sighed. "Honestly I don't even know who you are anymore Yuu-kun, I can't believe you pick a pirate over me."

"I'm not picking anybody." Yuu said. "I just want to explore more."

"Just try to keep purity if you're going to be around him." Yoichi said.

"I'll be fine Yoichi." Yuu smiled as he turned but was met with a sword close to his face. He looked up and found that it was was Mika at the end of the sword. "Mika?"

"You're staying here Yuu-chan." Mika said."

"H-here?" Yuu repeated. "B-b-"

"No buts." Mika pulled back his sword. "Stay, we'll be right back."

"Er..ok." Yuu said, he heard Yoichi laugh and frowned.

"Captain." Kimizuki walked up to Mika. "We're ready t-"

"You stay too." Mika said.

"WHAT?"

"Stay with your pet, get to know him better." Mika smirked. "Try not to have too much fun."

"CAPTAIN!"

Yuu watched Mika and a few others row off in a smaller boat until they were out of his sight. He still didn't understand why Mika refused him coming, maybe he thought it was too dangerous for him. Yuu clenched his fist, why worry about danger and about him? His actual reason for joining him on this ship was for fun, excitement and also for the danger. That was the best part.

"He still should have let me come."

"Forget about him." Yoichi said. "He did the right thing for once, let's go down below."

"Sure, it's not like I have any business here." Yuu said as he and  Yoichi began leaving.

"I'm actually happy I wasn't picked."

"Those unfortunate souls would have to wait outside while the captain is busy with her."

Her?

Yuu couldn't help but overhear the discussion some pirates were hearing. They just mentioned a female and if he heard correctly, they said that Mika would be with her. He was a bit curious, he stopped walking and looked at them.