"You could just say please!" I complained as I pulled back against him and he scoffed.

"You could just listen to your elders!" he snapped and I scoffed.

"Elder? You're only two years older then me!" I retorted just as he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Unhand me! I'll hurt you!" I threatened as he carried me up the stairs, resorting to verbal rather then physical retaliation due to fear of falling.

I stomped on his foot when he eventually put me down and he almost yelped like a dog.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" Aaron snapped as he walked down the stairs from his room and I crossed my arms at Zac.

"Zac's being a dickhead" I stated and he glared at me.

"I'm being a dickhead?? You're being a moody brat!" he complained and I rolled my eyes before walking to my room.

"Riley." Aaron warned and I turned back.

"Yes?" I smiled and Zac narrowed his eyes at me.

"What did you do?" Aaron sighed and I gave Zac a glare.

"He's just being moody, I wasn't doing anything illegal" I complained and Aaron gave him a look.

"You are kind of moody today" he stated and Zac threw his hands up in exasperation.

"He wasn't listening to me!" he snapped and I gave Aaron a begging 'please let me leave' look.

"I'm up here now, aren't I?" I teased Zac when Aaron just stared at me flatly.

"Right, both of you, separate" he ordered and Zac glared at him.

"Was planning on that already" I muttered as I walked into my room .

"You can just let him get away with ignoring what I tell him like that!" I heard Zac snap as I sat on the edge of my bed, making me roll my eyes.

"I know you're used to your younger brothers listening to you like a parent, but it's different for other families, older brothers are usually ignored or annoyed" Aaron brushed him off and he scoffed.

"Why are you so mellow about this?! Just because it isn't you he's not listening to!"

"He doesn't listen to anyone get used to it" Aaron muttered and I bit my lip as I heard him walking down the stairs.

"That doesn't make it okay!" Zac called down the stairs and I huffed.

"I'll listen to you if you're not being unreasonable" I said loudly enough for him to hear seeing as I left the door open, which was probably a bad idea.

"I was being perfectly reasonable!" I couldn't help but chuckle at the immature argument I'd gotten myself into as he replied loudly.

"Zac, can you shut the fuck up!" Nate's voice called before I heard a door slamming, and I snickered when Zac fell silent and I walked to the door to see him glaring in that direction with his arms crossed.

I tried to cover my snicker up with an awkward cough when his enraged blue eyes snapped to glare at me.

Uh oh.

I just crossed my arms and glared back at him, it's not like I'm apologising any time soon, I didn't do anything.

Should probably shut the door and shut up...

"You got something to say?" he snapped and I raised a brow at him.

"Yeah, take a chill pill" I retorted and he started storming over to me.