Forty-Seven

ANU 

Scorching heat basks over my skin pebbled with white sand

Scorching heat basks over my skin pebbled with white sand. Briny, a gentle wind wafts over the turquoise waves that crash softly against the shore. Raking back on my elbow, I sit up on the beach towel to take in the magnificent view before me, particularly my stark-naked boyfriend standing just past the shoreline.

Hot and blazing the sun shines against his rigid back. With each step forward his ass and claves flex delectably, his virile cock swinging between his thighs. Grazing my teeth against my lip, I stifle the moan bubbling in my throat, impassioned to feel him inside me yet again.

Turning around he smirks, feeling my eyes traveling over his body. Licking his lips, he gropes his manhood, beckoning me toward him with a commanding flick of his fingers. Ever obliging to his needs, I stalk towards the ocean where he picks me up in his burly arms. Slinging my arms around his neck, I tightly wrap my legs around his waist feeling his arousal curve against my inner thigh.

We're passionately sloppy, greedy for each other's affection and touch. Time is always on our minds, it's limited and not to be wasted. When exhaustion from hard fucking takes over, we slow to sweet lovemaking and then lay wrapped in each other's limbs.

Satisfied, we lie on the sand-covered blanket lulled by the serene waves crashing on the shore. The hastened trip to a private island in the south Pacific was a desperate and immediate escape away from it all. Longing to forget the impending that life has in store, we both remain silent, possibly too afraid or just exhausted to dwell on the matter anymore.

Stroking his stubbly jaw, I rub my thumb against his pinked bottom lip. Groaning, he tightens his grip on my waist, sprawling his fingers to squeeze my ass. "You exhaust me," he whispers against my mouth, before plunging his tongue past my lips. Moaning, we're uninhibited, rough yet somehow tender satisfying the addiction for the other anyhow and anywhere we can.

Gathering my face in his large hands, his eyes wander over my features, a familiar adoring glimmer flickering his brown orbs. "Come, I want to take you somewhere today," Rising to his feet, he picks me up off the ground slinging me over his brawny shoulders. The pleasantly warm water of the outdoor shower rains over our bodies, as Sidharth sets me down on the slab stone ground.

Attentively, he slides his palms down the sides of my body washing me ever so carefully. I slide my hands up his hard torso to his strapping chest, curving my fingers against the base of his throat to the back of his neck. It's these simple touches and fleeting actions that require no words yet speak volumes.

But a grim reminder stirs in our minds with the occasional trembling hand, misty eyes, or cold silence. There are moments when I wish to cry out and curse the world, others when I retreat into a silent wonder of a different life and the numerous and extensive ones spent dreading his death. Though I try to hide it, he knows and feels it. With a bittersweet glance and a shy smile, he takes away the dire thoughts, siphoning the pain, regret, and worry from me. Reminding me to be grateful for all the time that we did have together.