Eight

Anu

Warm water trickles over my skin as I wash off the memories of last night and this morning. I should feel ashamed and embarrassed but I don't. Closing my eyes under the water I feel the ache return to my core as I think about this morning. Feeling Sid in my hands, hard, throbbing and needing. I remember the swelling veins pulsing and the pink tinge of the head of his cock.

Slapping my hand that's rubbing myself with the other, I snap out of my daydreaming knowing how ridiculous and utterly stupid of a mistake this morning was. But God he's huge, and fuck! I want him. Shaking my head I turn off the shower and step onto the soft plush mat outside, drying off my skin.

We were in Naples. After a long weekend of wedding rituals, festive and pomp we had a few extra days to just relax before coming back to New York. I left Sid in his hotel room to get showered and changed for dinner after we spent the day out in the markets. I also had left my phone in his room.

He had given me the extra key card to his room so I used it to get in so I could get my phone. I really had no particular use for my phone, but if it's not with me I feel like I'll miss something or I'm just out of place. As I stepped into the room I walked over to the coffee table where I had left it, after we started making out on the sofa.

Passing the small hallway to the bedroom and bathroom my eyes fell on Sid's open bedroom door and low and behold he was completely naked with a stiff cock bulging between his thighs surrounded by trimmed black hair. His hard, muscular chest rose and fell slowly as he laid out clothes to change into after his shower.

The tight definitions of his abdomen rippled as he reached over the bed to get a black boxer brief. His glutes flexed with every move of his legs showing off the firm roundedness of his ass. My eyes trailed over his body as his stomach dipped into a v focusing again on his manhood.

I don't know if he saw me gawking at him but ever since then sexual arousal has increased to lust and now I'm to the point of shameless sex. I was always attracted to him, his natural scent, thick hair, sharp nose and plump lips and oh God, those dark brown eyes that stare right through me. I fell in love with all of Sidharth from his bad habits and quirks, charming mannerisms and sexy face. And I know he fell for me too, that's why I don't believe him when he says he's not right for me.

The same night after dinner, we were walking on the beach and he told me he loved me. I wanted to say it for such a long time but just like him, I didn't want to move too fast. But when he said to those three little words they meant more than the world to me.

In high school and college, I was the hopeless romantic, a one-man kind of woman. I had read enough books and watched enough movies to convince myself that when the man for me came I would know and that would be it. Many guys tried to date me but I just knew, it was almost instinctual how quickly I could tell they weren't my future. So to finally have a man who I could love and love me just as much, it blew me away. And the very next day he would break up with me.

Walking into the kitchen, I'm surprised that everything is already cleaned up and my friends are awake before me drinking coffee and talking about the shenanigans of last night's escapades. As I pour myself a cup of coffee the chatter simmers down and I mentally prepare myself for the bombardment of questions.

"You're such a slut!" Riya screams smacking my arm.

"Shut up! I am not!" I defend rubbing the spot on my skin.

"I can't believe you let him fuck you, and leave!" she says astonished. One-night stands are her thing. She doesn't like the attachment of relationships the power the other person has over you freaks her out too much.