Thirty-Three

ANU

Massaging the tight muscles on the back of my neck, I lay back against the edge of my bathtub feeling the warm rose water take away the stress of this long week. Closing my eyes, I let the overpowering yet soothingly smooth voice of Arijit Singh crooning from the Bluetooth speaker on the sink vanity calm my nerves.

"Anuksha" Sid calls from the foyer of my apartment. It's a small, marital habit that he has to let me know when he's home. The moments of silence before he comes looking for me consist of him slipping off his shoes by the front door, tossing his socks on the floor next to them and shedding his suit jacket and tie on the armchair in the living room.

Poking his head through a small opening in the door, he smiles in that crooked sideways grin, teasingly licking his lips. "Hi," padding into the bathroom, he rests a bouquet of fresh magenta-pink Kate roses, their exquisite raspberry pink petals opened only half way to full bloom seem.

"Hi," smiling, I sit up in the tub as he sits on the edge, leaning down to kiss me square, hard and deep in the mouth. Gripping my face, his lips linger against mine, warm and moist. "Come in with me," sliding my wet hand down his white silk-cotton shirt, I grip the buttons between my fingers, already opening a few of them.

Receding back into the warm water, I rest my arm against the rim of the tub enjoying the view of Sid stripping in the middle of my bathroom. Pushing the shirt off his broad shoulders, he struggles a bit to slide it down his burly arms. Unbuckling his belt, he kicks off his black pants along with his boxers revealing, much to my delight, his taut thighs and beautifully endowed anatomy.

Sliding forward, I make room from him behind me. Slowly stretching out, he causes water to spill over the edge of the tub as he sits me on his thighs, resting his chin on my shoulder. My toes curl against the turquoise inlay at his lips lapping over the sensitive skin on my neck up to my ear. Cupping my breasts in his large hands, he tenderly strokes my hardened nipples with the pad of his thumb.

Underneath my ass, his cock grows rock hard, throbbing rapidly with desire. Kneeling, I anchor my legs on top of his thighs, rising above his needy member. Placing my palms flat against the bottom of the tub, I lower myself over the head fixated at my entrance. Beneath the water, Sid grips my waist slowly arching my back to take in his length.

Gasping from the slowly deliberate penetration, I grabble onto his shin rocking myself up and down his thick, long cock. Water splashes over the tub, trickling onto the white marble tile as I increase the pace, riding him. Moaning, he latches his hands to my breasts, leaving a trail of succulent kisses on my shoulder and back.

"Get up," her orders, sliding himself out from inside me. Standing over him, he keenly watches up at me with those dangerously sexy brown orbs. Biting his lips, his nostrils flare as he clenches his sharp jaw. "Come here," exhilarated, I lower into the water sliding my legs over his thighs and around his waist where his arms hook underneath my knees keeping me elevated.

Reaching for his shaft, I rub the head against my clit. Growling, Sid takes a dominant grip of my waist, slamming into me. Latching my arms around his neck, I press my face against his cheek, screaming his name in pure ecstasy. From the sheer control of his arms holding me up to his constant, forceful pounding of my cunt, I clench around him for dear life feeling my entire body blaze hot.

Finding his mouth, I nip the tender flesh of his lip, kissing him sloppily as I moan into mouth cumming over his cock. Without mercy, he doesn't stop his determined, deep strokes, striking that sweet bundle of nerves repeatedly enough, where I don't get to recover for my orgasm before he has me on the verge of another.

"Look at me, love," dazedly I open my eyes, finding his glimmering ones ogling me. Reaching for his face, I gape, gasping for air.

"Sidharth!" screaming, I dig my fingers into the skin of his shoulders, lurching my head back as we orgasm together.