Thirty

SID

SID

Straddling my hips, Anuksha rests herself right over my hard cock rubbing the head against her extremely wet cunt. Biting her lips, she moans as she takes in my length savoring the feeling of every inch as it parts her open. My hands cup her breasts where my thumbs roll over her puckered nipples. Gyrating her hips, she moves up and down the length of my cock, her palms flat against my chest digging into my skin.

"Oh fuck!" throwing her head back she screams out the words, squeezing around my shaft.

"Yes, love. Fuck me!" gritting my teeth, I grip the back of Anuksha's neck bringing her mouth to mine. She gasps into my mouth as I slide my tongue past her lips. Lifting my hips, I deliver rapid strokes into her tight center. Prodding her fingers into my shoulders, she buries her face into the crook of my neck. I feel her clench around my cock, as I repeatedly hit her sweet-spot that I know so well.

Moaning loudly into my damp throat, she squirts, a clear stream spilling between our bodies. Continuing my deep plowing of her pussy, I roll us over pinning her underneath me. Pressed into the mattress, her hair sprawls around her head as she wraps her legs around my hips anchoring her heels on my ass.

Gripping her waist in my hands, I slam into her with constant force causing her to back to arch. Reaching for my face, she pulls me towards her swollen pinked lips, locking her arms around my neck. "Fucking hell! I'm going to cum," locking my jaw, I press my lips to hers sliding into her tantalizingly wet cunt as my cock swells spilling into her, the same time she orgasms again.

Falling into bed, I lay tiredly satisfied on top of Anuksha as she brushes her fingers through my damp hair. Easing my breaths, I snake my arms around her body turning on my side pulling her flush to my front. Tucking her unruly hair behind her ears, I place small pecks along her jaw trailing my fingers down the length of her back.

For weeks we've been like this. Nothing but sex. I can't remember a day in the past month where Anuksha and I haven't fucked. Most nights I end up at her apartment or her at mine after work where we fuck each other's brains out until we're completely drained, only to continue the very next morning before our separate days begin.

I take as much as I can get from her and don't question it whatsoever. I find myself looking forward to, my surprise, not the sex but the small moments afterward where we lie next to each other tangled in the other's arms and legs. Its nostalgic, exactly how things used to be before. She still smiles shyly with that innocent yet seductive glimmer in her eyes and she still plays with my ears and hair after we've both been pleasured. I yearn for those moments more than anything.

More than anything, I wish I could be Anuksha's boyfriend again. More than anything I wish she could find it in her heart to trust me again to love her. Love her enough and the right way this time. There're moments when I can see it in her eyes, she wants to bite the bullet and throw caution to the wind but she's afraid and doubtful that I'll push her away again. And for the life of me, I've thought of everything I can do or say to convince and show her that I'm not going anywhere until I fucking die.