I started walking towards my stuff to collect my money and items but felt my shoulder being tapped “You know the Black Dragon” I saw the same brunette guy from the bus standing in front of me.

“Yep, sure do” I grinned.

“Whoa, could I meet him” He said in amazement.

“How are you so sure of the gender of the Black Dragon?” I questioned holding my head high.

He scoffed like last time “Because girls can’t fight”

“What did you think of my fight?” I asked and he grinned.

“It was perfect and there wasn’t a wrong move in it” He said very impressed “Almost like the Black Dragon’s. Do you also watch the videos of each fight of his?” He asked.

“No I don’t but why are you so sure that the Black Dragon is a guy?” I asked and he gave me the same answer.

“Well I for one know that I have never lost” I asked with a smirk.

“And you never loosing has anything to do with girls being to fight, how?” He asked sounding lost.

“Because I’m a girl, besides would a guy have my voice?” I said and laughed and walked off.

Stupid boy.

~

Walking into a new house at night when it’s dark and there are boxes everywhere is really not very smart at all. I think I may possibly have hit my hipbone at least 20 times and it is killing me but that was only to the light switch which was not even 5 metres from the front door!

As I finally reached the light switch and turned it on I blinked to try and adjust to the light. Once I could actually see I got a proper look at the house and it was a nice size.

It was 2 storeys which was a huge change from the last place but it wasn’t huge; it was smallish and had a homey feel to it.

It was pretty open plan with the lounge room at front which progressed into a dining room then kitchen. The walls were a basic very light brown that was barely noticeable with light coloured furniture. The kitchen was the same colours; light brown and white with all the kitchen appliances needed. It was really simple but cute and I liked it even though it wasn’t in such a great area but Damien knew that I would want to keep fighting and this place obviously had exactly that around.

I walked upstairs and there was a door to the left and a door to the right. I chose the right because it makes more sense to me to go to the right door as that was the side of my old bedroom and the worst thing that could happen was mum could be awake and yell at me. So I chose the right and it swing open to reveal my mother sleeping in a bed snoring.

I quietly closed that door and went into the other one which was my bedroom. It was normal sized and had 2 sets of doors; a bathroom door and a 2 door wardrobe which is just 2 doors that open to a rack and some draws. The walls are the same very light brown and I have my old bed that’s all black. The room was pretty empty because I hadn’t unpacked yet but I didn’t mind it the way it was.

~

Waking up on the Monday a few days after I got back was hard because I was still a little jetlagged but it was also because I had to go to a bloody private school! And it was all girls which was even worse! They are probably all a bunch of rich kids who make fun of people with less money than them.

It took me at least half an hour to finally get up and when I did finally get up I took forever getting ready so now I was already late by 10 minutes and still had another 20 minute walk ahead of me.

Don't mess with Asha Black *currently editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें