{12} ~Jealous~

(Y/n's POV)

  George had been acting like a dick ever since Calvin (aka leafy :-)) arrived. Calvin is an old friend of mines, we've been friends since diaper. He's going to stay in my apartment that I currently share with George for a few days.

  "George, come in the kitchen, I need to talk to you," he slowly shuffles over with an annoyed face. "What is up with your attitude recently George?!" I whispered/yelled.

  "What? I don't have an attitude." "Oh yeah? Then why don't you ever answer Calvin when he says asks you something? Or why do you give him death glares?"

  "Whatever, y/n", he walks away without a care. I walk out to the living room to sit with Calvin.

  "So Calvin, how's life buddy?" "Nice, I've missed you y/n. Remember all the games we used to play?" "Oh my god yass hahaha."

  Calvin and I were having the best time until, " Y/n!"
George stomps over and grabs me away from poor, confused Calvin. He takes me to a nearby park, and sits down to talk to me.

  "What is going on George?! What the fuck, you are so annoying right now!"

  "I'm not being annoying! I'm being protective!" He responds. "And why the hell would you need to be protective?"

  "I needed to protect you from Calvin, I don't want him anywhere near you!" "Why George? Are you crazy?!"

  "I'M BEING PROTECTIVE BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS OKAY?"