{9} ~Real prt.2~

(Y/n's POV)

"You can take the room on the right, I'll take the one on the left." "Kay", George says (may I add in a husky voice). So, we finished unpacking and now we're just sitting on the sofa watching tv.

3rd person~

He's not bad looking, you think. You start noticing his appearance. His messy hair, the cute splash of pink on his cheeks, you were basically entranced even. But I'm not attracted to him or anything, you think to yourself. Yes you are bitch, stop lying.

(Y/n's POV)~

His eyes are so cu- "Do you need something y/n?" "Huh? No, what makes you think that?" " Because, you keep staring at me", my face flushed, he chuckles.

"Actually, I want to ask you something George." "What is it?" "I was wondering what are we going to tell others? That we're strangers that live with each other?" He clears his throat, "Well, we can tell them that we're dating".

?¿ "D-dating? Don't you think that's a little overdo?" I ask him, "What? No, I don't think there's anything wrong with that." "Well, I suppose we could do that."

(George's POV)

"Don't fall in love with me babe," I mumble under my breath, "Did you say something George?" "No, nothing." What a cutie.

Time skip~
(Y/n's POV)

It's been two month with George already. During the two months, I've gotten to know him, he's such a sweet guy, constantly making me laugh. He's so attractive, so alluring. Living with him makes me imagine being his actual girlfriend, or his wife. Our relationship is an illusion but I think my feelings for him are real.

(George's POV)

It's a shame y/n and I aren't really dating. What a waste. She's so sweet, so enchanting, so beautiful. And, she makes me feel happy when I'm with her. I know it was me who told her to not fall in love, since we're faking dating, but I think it's me that wants us to be something real.

A/n~
Mommy is real proud of the ending. Thanks for reading babies I wanna adopt you guys. Ilysm (and I bet daddy George does too).

-{J}