{17} ~ Run Away~

(Y/n's POV)
[based on a movie I watched :/]

  My parents are on a long business trip leaving me to spend my summer in a shitty camp, hoping I'll make friends. I'm really unsocial, I have like one friend, that's a dog.

   "You're so funny y/n," I can't believe it, people actually like me. "You guys really think so?" "Oh of course!" All the girls said in unison. "Y/n, let's go skinny dipping," "Oh um, sure."

  The girls and I take off our clothes and hop in the lake. We were talking when all of a sudden all the girls started going up leaving me alone in the lake. "Guys, where are you guys going?" "Poor y/n, you really think we would like a loser like you? You wish you rat." The oldest girl, Charlie says. What? "W-what do you mean?" I walk up to shore to find my clothes, "Have fun." They grabbed my clothes and ran.

  I'm alone yet again. My eyes were clouding up as I ran to a shed nearby, naked. My knees were weak, barely able to walk. I looked inside, there's light, I ran up to the light, trying to get warmth from it. I stared at the lantern, humming to myself. For some reason, through the clear lantern, I could see a boy. "OH MY GOD DONT LOOK!"

  "Oh shit I'm so sorry." He turns his back around, obviously naked too. He grabbed two blankets and threw one at me, "H-here," "Thanks." I wrapped the blanket around me, covering my skin. "Did the guys do it to you too?" I ask. "Yes." I could hear him sniffling, making me come closer to him. "Hey, it's okay," he turns his face around, his eyes swollen.

(Third person POV)

You hug him, trying your best to comfort the poor guy. "What's your name?" He asks, "Y/n, yours?" "I'm George". "Hey, y/n," he looks into your eyes, "Let's go," "Go? Go where?" You smile at him. "Let's run away from camp," he grabs your hand, pulling you up from the ground. He wipes his tears, "Come on," "You serious?" "Yeah."

He leads you to the changing rooms, you both steal the other kids clothes, not giving a fuck. You look over at him to see him smiling back at you, with a tint of pink on his cheeks. His hands reaches for yours as you both run away from camp at 3:00 am.

Might make a part two :-)