{6} ~Blessing and a Curse~

(Y/n's POV)

"Y/n, I'm home, what is it you need to tell me?" "I'm in h-here George." I can hear his footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

  George quickly approaches me with a worried expression on his face. "Y/n just tell me already you're making me inpatient".

  Here goes, "George, I'm p-pregnant", I mumble out. My knees were shaking out of fear of the thought George abandoning me.

  (George's POV)

  She's pregnant. My body didn't know how to react, I was in shock, my body was unmoving. "I-I'm the father?" "George, please don't leave me." I saw the fear in her eyes, she's scared, of abandonment.

  My body managed to mover closer to her, "Listen  y/n, I'm as surprised as you are right now," her eyes start flooding with tears. "I have always dreamt of starting a family with you, but although it's way earlier than I expected, we have created a child that we now have responsibility for. And I'm not going to leave you, even when times are rough, okay?"

  She started to bawl her eyes out, tears dripping down her neck. My hands move towards her cheek to wipe away the tears, "Shh, shh I've got you".

(Y/n's POV)

  I cried out of relieve, out of happiness. I sat on the toilet crying as George kneeled on the floor hugging me, caressing my face, as my head layed on his warm (muscley) chest.

  I looked down at my stomach, this is our child, our blessing and a curse.