{20} ~Beginning~

(Y/n's POV)

Another day in hell, aka school. I hate school, there's no point of imprisoning kids at a school for seven hours.

I have no friends at school, so that's mostly the reason people bully me. They've bullied me for two fucking years already. It affects me both physically and mentally. I'd come home with bruises, and shrug it off , telling excuses like "I fell".

"Hey bitch", it's Joseph, the kid that's only popular because of his rich ass parents. I close my locker, "What do you want Joseph?" "I ask the damn questions here slut," he stares at me, he yanks my arm and brings me to an empty hallway.

  Bell rings* "Let go of me, I gotta go to class." I struggle out of his grip. "Suck it slut" "What?" I ask. "Suck my dick" "Fuck off of me Joseph". "His hands creep up my shirt.

  All of sudden his hands get smacked, "What the fuck are you doing to this poor girl?" I look up to see Joseph getting punch on the jaw. I kneel down crying, bowing my head down in shame and embarrassment.

  "Grab my hand," I wipe my tears and look up to see a guy smiling at me. "Thank you," the charming guy pulls me up, "I'm George, you?" "Y/n". "Well y/n, let's get you to the principal office."

  "N-no no need for that," "Stop being so stubborn sweetie." His muscular arm wraps around my shoulder as he takes me to the principal office. This is a beginning to a beautiful friendship.