{7} ~Turn Off~

(Y/n's POV)

George is drunk out of his mind, and I am too honestly.

"Y/n, come here," he said in a raspy voice, "come here to Papa Franku, and gibe me sum ov dat pu say".

I make my way towards him. He had a lustful look in his eyes, and a grin on his face.

"What do you want George?" He pulls me down to sit on his laps.

"I want you," we started making out for a good five minutes or so as I straddled him. The more he had to wait, the bigger he grew.

(George's POV)

I can't take it anymore. I'm feeling horny, I need her.

"Hold on I have something sexy to change into","Oh?"

I bite my lips as I watch her hips sway, walking away.

Where is she? I'm feeling impatient, I need it, I need her right now.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the bedroom. The door creaks open, and there y/n was. Wearing my pink guy suit? :/

(Y/n's POV)

I couldn't have sex with George, not tonight at least. I needed to wake up extra early tomorrow. So, I decided to mess with him.

"What the fuck y/n?" Haha he looks so pissed. "What you don't like this daddy?", "Hell no, well there goes my boner. Oh god y/n, that's such a turn off ".

A/n~
I was going to write PURE smut like the smut that would give that pussaayy stds when reading it. But, I decided to not go to hell. :-)
(I'll write some later on promise).
-{J}