{11} ~Mine~

(Y/n)

"No, please don't", I beg. "Nothing you'll say will make him change his mind."

Two hours before~
(Third person POV)

"Bye y/f/n (your friend's name)! Don't forget to study for the test queen!" You watched as y/f/n waved goodbye in the bus. Damn, it's cold. Just keep walking your almost there, you thought. Home was about two blocks away.

You started humming while walking to get your mind off of how dark it was. Mmph, a strong hand grabbed your face, as you were dragged on a van.

Present time~
(Y/n's POV)

Why me? "Listen to me, you can have all my money, just please let me go." My tears kept falling, my eyes were all swollen up from crying. "Listen miss, how many times will I have to go over this? I'm not the one who makes the decisions here." "What's going to happen to me?" "You're going to be sold into human trafficking (forced into prostitution)  like the others."

  I look to the other girls in the room, who were all sobbing. They all varied of age and race, the youngest looking one looked about 10. Why? What kind of freak does that?

  I hear loud footsteps coming closer to the room. "The boss is here," the man says as he enters. If I have to be honest, he's very hot.  He starts taking every girl one by one to a room to talk, and decide whether they're good enough for the "job".

  "You," he points to me. I wipe my tears and follow him into the room. "So what's your name baby?" "My name is Y/n sir". "Oh please sweet cheeks, call me George". Who would've guess such a charming guy would turn out to be a monster.

  "George, please, please don't do this to me, I'll give you anything, just don't sell me into human trafficking." "Actually y/n, I've changed my mind." I wipe my tears away, "So you'll let me go?"

  "No, I've decided to make you, mine".