I love you

They were in their small little house, little secret hideout.

shuna: itachi...I heard everything.

itachi: you used shadow cling jutsu didn't you?

shuna: I had to make my shadow cling onto yours. It was the only jutsu you wouldn't discover me planting a bug on you.

itachi patted her head, 'sorry making you worry for me.'

shuna: no...its not your fault.Strong peoeple have heavy responsibilties.I understand that.

itachi: it would have been netter for us if we were just a normal couple.

shuna:itachi...

itachi kissed onto her forehead, 'You aren't a part of uchiha you don't have to die.'

shuna took out a kunai placed it to her stomach, 'shuna!!!' itachi was shocked by her action. 'itachi...let sasuke live.I will take his place in death.' she said.

itachi: why?

shuna smiled, ' because itachi's brother is my brother.I lost my sister, I don't want itachi to lose his.'She drew the kunai across her stomach and blood spilled.She was in itachi's arms, as blood flew through his arms. 

itachi: shuna....You have sacrificed so much for me.In your eyes I am more important than konoha.

shuna raised her hands and touched onto his cheek 'itachi...is very important...to me...to amena...to sasuke...itachi must live. And so must sasuke.I love you.' with that her last breath was gone.

itachi cried as tears flowed down his cheek.He buried her with amena and her stepmother.He knew it was what shuna wanted.That night was raining, itachi had hardened his heart and went to do what he had to do.He killed his whole clan except for sasuke.