23:the scroll

itachi went to their secret hideout to see if shuna would be in.He didn't see shuna in but he saw a slip of paper folded placed on the table pressed under a mug .The mug was shuna's mug and it was upside down.Itachi picked it up and open it.

The letter reads:

I'm out for a mission.This is a souvenir from me from my last mission.Don't miss me too much.

itachi opened up the upside down cup and sees 2 lollipops inside placed like a cross. He smiles and takes the lollipops. He takes a careful look and realizes their both orange flavoured.

'the flavour that she doesn't like.So now I'm her rubbish bin.' itachi said looking at the lollipops.

Suddenly someone hugs him from the back. 'so you're not willing to eat the things I don't like for me?'

itachi:shuna.I thought you're out.

shuna: I was going out after I left that slip.But I saw you.

itachi pushed her hands away gently and turned around. 'of course I'm willing to eat the things you don't like to eat.' He unwraps and put one into his mouth. 'see.'

shuna laughs softly. She kisses itachi on the lips. 'alright I'm out.I might not be coming back here till everything's done.'

itachi:seems serious.

shuna:it is.And I wish you  weren't part of it.I won't be coming back here for a while.Take care of our little secret hideout ok?

itachi:you're always giving me this kind of responsibility for me to carry. How about you?

shuna:hehe… Sorry.Just let me be wilful for a little…more.I promise, after this we can meet here everyday.

_________________________________

Itachi too was on a mission.

tsubaki:what's this time mission ?

itachi:to bring back a scroll to konoha.

tendo:what scroll ?

itachi:this scroll is said to be able to open any seal.

manu:so…so it's important…

itachi:yes.No blunders this time idiots.

rio:yes taichou.

tsubaki:you didn't have to use such a harsh tone.

tendo:forget it tsubaki.He's like that.

manu:I'll…I'll try my…my… best…taichou…

They have reached the village in 2 days and have gotten the scroll they were supposed to bring back.They start to travel back.

itachi:be alert. There might be ninjas who's aiming for this.

Just as he says that,kunais fly from different directions.Tendo deflected all of them easily with his sword.

tsubaki:thanks tendo.Now my turn,mind switch.

Tsubaki managed to control 2 of the ninjas and turned him against his gang.

rio:not bad.

Rio located precisely 4 ninjas location and threw kunais in a way that it would deflect against the trees and hit right at their weak spot.

manu:die.

The ninjas approach him thinking he's the weakest.What they didn't know was they unknowingly stepped onto a trap and exploded themselves.

10 kunais flew for itachi.Itachi sensed it and turned around taking out his own kunai ready to counter attack when a barrier stopped the kunais.

________________________________

It was late at night and they decided to take a rest till the next morning.

tsubaki:taichou.taichou. taichou!!!

itachi:yes?sorry I was in deep thought.

tsubaki:oh…here you go,we caught a chicken just now.This is your share.

itachi took the chicken and went back to deep thought, 'who casts that barrier. It couldn't be them. (his subordinates)They don't have that skill that make such a high level barrier. Is it you?'