12:hostage

They sneak into the fort by walking on the ceilings. Nobody seem to discover them .They split their roads at a junction.

Itachi and shuna reaches outside marty's room.They enter the room hearing that there's no one inside.

shuna: and....where are we suppose to look?

They stand in front of a huge shelf that covers half of the room filled with books.

itachi:this is a problem.

shuna starts to rummage through the stuff to look for the scroll and...bingo.She managed to find it in the drawer in the table.

itachi:that was unexpectedly easy.

shuna:the books is probably to deter people from looking. You know what they say,the most dangerous place is the safest place.

They got out of the room and the fort safely. They waited for quite a while and don't see tendo and the others coming out.The 2 of them decided to go in and take another look.They reached outside the room where the feudal lord's son is supposed to be kept.

shuna:and suddenly it's so heavily guarded.

itachi:they must've been caught. We'll talk to Marty. Come on.

They open his door and walks directly in.

marty:I was expecting you guys.Men!!!

Suddenly many people gathered around them.

marty:Hand over the scroll.

itachi:There's one reason why I didn't kill your guards,rescue the people I needed to rescue.Not because I'm incapable of doing that.But because after killing your guards,I'll be attracting attention and people will be surrounding me like that.

marty:you scared that you can't get out alive against my many guards?hahaha...

shuna:I'm not here to listen to you talk shit.Get your guards out of this room and we'll talk about scroll.

marty:what??!!Tsk YOU BITCH!!!

He did as told and made the guards get out.

itachi:I want the feudal lord's son and my people.

marty snapped his fingers and the people were brought before them by 2 men.

tsubaki:be careful taichou!These 2 ninjas are of jounin level.They were the ones who defeated us.

marty: somebody has a big mouth.

One of the ninjas slapped tsubaki's mouth.

shuna:let them go.I'll give you what you want.

marty:4 people for a scroll, doesn't seem fair to me.

shuna:is this not a secret scroll from konoha?

marty:tsk,how do you even know about that.

itachi:that's none of your buisness.

marty:fine, exchange.We'll do the classic exchange. Walk to the center and exchange.

One ninja guards them to walk to the center as shuna walk towards the center. They both reached the center . Shuna passes the scroll to the ninja.And the rest had walked safely to itachi's side.

shuna:you can't open the scroll. You'll need me.I put a seal on it.Only I can unlock it.

marty:like I believe you.

'it's true.We've just tried.' the ninja replied.

marty:you assholes. WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH?!

shuna:nothing, just to stay.Itachi, get them safe.

itachi:ok.

*bomb* the wall had crumbled. Manu was the one who had done that.And was waiting for them outside as instructed. Itachi brought the others to leave.

marty:some friends you have.They abandoned you.