16:shuna's taichou

itachi was called to the hokage's office.

He went as told and sees shuna inside too.

itachi:you called me?hokage.

hokage:I know you wanted to take shuna in your team but she has decided to become an anbu taichou.

itachi:I see.Is there nothing else?

hokage:A client requested a strong seal barrier to be placed to protect his ancestors grave. I've decided to send out 2 teams. Each team shall go to one end of the ancestors grave and set up the seal.Once both sides are set up,the barrier will be up. The first team is made up of 3 ninjas that will do the sealing. The setting up will be tiring and might make them use up all their chakra. This would make them vulnerable. So another 3 would be chosen to protect them. You belong to the 2nd group.Your team will be traveling with the other,so I thought you would want to know.

itachi:who am I traveling with?

hokage:shuna.She'll be alone with you .

____________________________

At the gate...while waiting for others

kakashi:shuna,I know you've been drinking.

shuna:you're no longer my taichou.

kakashi:but we had a promise.If you drink sake,you'll pay me a plate of dangos.

itachi tapped onto her shoulder' shuna,here's something for you.'

He passed a small bag.Shuna opened it and sees lollipops inside.

shuna:my previous taichou seems to be better than you.At least he doesn't make me pay.

kakashi:you're underage, you shouldn't drink.

shuna:and you should cos you're older? It doesn't make sense to me.My father doesn't even care,why do you?

kakashi pats her head and fiddles it.

itachi:she's not your doll you know.You should stop that kakashi-san.

kakashi:itachi uchiha...you're an excellent ninja.Keep it up.

All the ninjas were present and they move off.