18:

shuna collapses to the floor but still conscious.

itachi:you ok?

shuna:too exhausted. No chakra...

itachi put her on his back and carries her.

itachi:I'll take care of you.

shuna felt the warmth of his back and fell asleep. Itachi saw a small stream and gently puts her down leaning against a tree careful not to wake her up.But shuna still woke up.

itachi:sorry.

shuna:no, your back was comfortable and warm to sleep on.

itachi:I'll go grab some water.

He comes back with water in his waterbottle. He passes it to her and she drinks it.

itachi:we'll rest here for a while.

shuna:red eyes, what kind of girl do you like?

itachi:caring.

shuna:there's plenty on the streets.

itachi:I don't really know actually.

Suddenly kunais fly out from the bushes and itachi deflected all of them. Itachi immediately carries shuna on his back and gets out of there.They ran and met kakashi's team at the junction.They ran further as many ninjas chased behind.

Shuna touched a tree and put a seal on it.

*bam* the ninjas had banged into the barrier shuna set up .The ninjas couldn't chase up to them anymore.

They rest for a while.

kakashi:we should rest here until everyone has recovered their chakra.

itachi:shuna,are you ok?You used the little chakra you had while we were resting to set up such a big barrier.

Suddenly shuna's hand starts to turn purple and it starts to spread to her arm.

kakashi:you idiot!!Didn't I tell you not to go past your limit?!

kakashi takes a tube from her pouch and feeds her the liquid than the poison subsides.

kakashi:rest now.

itachi:what's going on?

kakashi:nothing.

The night falls and everyone sleeps except for kakashi and itachi guarding.

itachi:what happened this afternoon?

kakashi:shuna doesn't want me to tell people about this.

itachi:I'm her friend.

kakashi:I've to respect her decision. All you have to know is that when that happens again,you have to feed her the antidote.

itachi: tell me,what exactly happened. I know shuna definitely will not tell me.

kakashi:than why do you want to know?

'because it hurts my heart seeing her like that...'itachi blushes a little.

kakashi:you like her.

itachi did not reply.

kakashi:I'll tell you everything I know.Shuna has part of her chakra sealed up.Whenever she tries to forcefully access that chakra,the seal will cause her to paralyse and activate a poison that will spread throughout her body.Luckily she has an antidote for the poison.

itachi:it must be related to her family burderns.

kakashi:another advice, don't go to close.Watching from afar is enough. Her father doesn't like uchihas.No,her father doesn't like anybody with sharingan.

itachi:I see.