13:I'm back.

tsubaki:are we just going to leave her there?

itachi:of course not.The only reason she stayed there is so that we could escape out safely and that there will be a better chance of getting back that scroll.

____________________________

They chain her up with cuffs on the wall.They strip her of her clothes and whipped her.They burnt her with metal rods.

'tsk,does she have no feelings? Does she feel no pain?'

shuna:pain...I lost this feeling since the people who could make me smile all left me.

'oh yeah?'

He took 2 metal rods put it in the fire and wait till it burnt the rod red.He poked deep into her body and *sizzle* . Marks were left on her body and flesh opened on her body. There wasn't even a sound from her.Shuna didn't even react.

'what a tough bitch.What would you do to open the seal?'

shuna: your boss marty doesn't seem anxious to open it.Why are you?

'you bitch!!'

*bomb*The walls of room crumbled.A hole was created and itachi came through the hole.The rocks from on top came crumbling down closing the hole.

'hahaha...you're dumb to bomb an entrance in.The reason why our fort is build here is because of the unsteady rock formation above us.Anyone who bombs they're way in or out,will cause their exit to be closed up quickly.'

itachi:I know.I came in with the intention to take someone back.

The man threw kunais at itachi but they went through his body and he realizes it's a genjutsu.

'kai(release),damn it!why can't I release from this genjutsu?!'

He suddenly feels a sharp pain and is forcefully released from the genjutsu,but it was all too late.He was pierced by a kunai to the stomach.

Itachi removed the cuffs and shackles.

itachi:Sorry for letting you wait for so long.

shuna:it wasn't really long.

itachi saw the many bruises and injuries on her body.

itachi:you got beat up pretty badly.

shuna took her clothings and wore them. 'I'm fine.Those bruises aren't made by them.It doesn't hurt anyway.'

itachi:if you say so.So where's the scroll?

shuna closes her eyes for a while and detects where the seal is. 'it's in his room.'

itachi:some people just don't learn.

They reach marty's room.

itachi:so where?

shuna tries to detect the location of the seal again. 'behind the books.There seem to be a big hole.It should be a secret lab or something.'

itachi placed paper bombs onto an area of the bookshelf. 'katsu.'

The bookshelf bombed a hole and they entered what seemed to be a secret archive.

itachi:we have to be quick,we just attracted attention.

shuna pointed in one direction where a metal box is.'in here.'

On the metal box had seals on it.

itachi:it's an embedded seal.Can you break it?

shuna:no seal is too hard for me.

She puts her hand onto the box and applies some chakra onto it.And wala the seal is broken.She uses a kunai and cuts the box into half.

shuna:there's the scroll.

Itachi takes the scroll ready to leave with her when a door opens from another side of the secret archive.

marty:you're not getting out of here.

itachi:there're about 100 people here.2 which are jounin level.Think you can handle?

shuna:is there any other choice?

The guards charge forward and itachi handles them easily just by using kunais without needing his sharingan.Shuna handles her side by using taijutsu.

Marty: what the...?

itachi:you thought I was weak just because I ran away the last time. You're wrong. I just happened to have some not very useful subordinates that would only give me more trouble at times.That day was a great example.

shuna:red eyes,isn't that your fault? You're they taichou.

itachi:some people are just that useless.

marty: juno!!kuno!! DO SOMETHING!!

The 2 jounin ninjas comes out from the darkness.

juno:yes master.

kuno:of course.

_______________________________

kuno:don't think even for a while that you guys are our opponent.You guys are not even worth it.

juno:hahaha...enough of the talk.Earth smash jutsu.

shuna: kekkai.

The earth that rises and shapes like a hand smashes into a piece of barrier.

The barrier doesn't break.Juno tries again and the barrier breaks into pieces and the hand goes through shuna and itachi's body.

juno:genjutsu!kai(release)

Juno sees his earth hand still risen in the air.

juno:your genjutsu has no work.Hahaha...Smash!!

The earth hand doesn't move and stays in that position.

juno:what the??kuno!! Do something!! KUNO!!

Itachi:look carefully.

juno heads over to kuno and touches him only realizing that his hand goes through kuno's body.

juno:impossible!! I released myself from the genjutsu just now.

itachi releases the genjutsu and juno sees kuno dead on the floor.He also realizes that shuna was holding a kunai at his neck.

juno:how dare you?!!

itachi:my genjutsu is impossible to release.

shuna:you were the one who killed him idiot.You were under itachi's genjutsu and thought kuno as us and killed him.

juno:since when?!!

itachi: when you attempt to attack us the 2nd time with your earth fist and broke the barrier. That was when you killed your partner.

shuna:marty,do you still want this guard?

marty:useless things.

Marty throws a kunai and it pierces juno's heart.

marty:I rather die than lose to you!!

He uses a kunai and slit his own throat.