10:under itachi

author's note:you can totally skip chp10-13 if you want. They're action chaps. No sweets moments. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shuna:hi,I'm your new member.

'I'm yamanaka tsubaki, I specialize in infiltration and collection of information from the enemy's brain.'

'tendo , I specialize in sword skills.'

'hi,nice to meet you.I'm rio.I'm a sensory type ninja.I specialize in locating precise locations of subject.'

'I'm...I'm...'

itachi:he's shy.He's manu.Specialize in making traps.

shuna:and their squad leader itachi jounin leveled who specialized in illusions. So the reason I'm here is because I can heal people with my medical ninjutsu. Wow...I feel so randomly picked.

itachi:don't say that,you'll realize I need you more than you think.

tendo:so what's your name?

shuna:nara shuna.

rio:so you specialize in using shadows.

shuna:no,I suck at using them.I specialize in a few areas.Seals, medical ninjutsu, sword skills.

rio:taichou,where did you get such a treasure?

itachi:This treasure is my friend. If not, she wouldn't even agree to join my squad. She has extremely high expectations you know. All the people that the squad she was in with all were jounin leveled.

shuna:I'm glad you know.

itachi:alright than,let's move out.

_____________________________________

itachi:you were lying about the sword skills weren't you?

shuna:how did you know?You checked on me?

itachi:you are my younger sister's elder sister. How can I not know?

shuna:amena is my younger sister not yours.And she's a nara not an uchiha.I don't remember being related to you at all.

itachi:but I treated amena as my younger sister.So she is my younger sister.

shuna:wow......so if I treat you as my boyfriend, you are?

itachi:if you wish so.

shuna:wow.......you sure are thick faced.I must be carful of you. Who knows,what if you cheat me?

itachi:cheat you on what?

shuna:I don't know,my virgin?

itachi:I'm not a pervert.

shuna:says thick faced.

itachi:at least you didn't call me pervert. lollipop.

shuna:not going to give you one.

itachi:it's your nickname.

shuna:lollipop......I kinda like it.

They sat by the fire as it was cold during the night.Itachi decided to rest for the night and move on the next qmorning.

shuna:so what's this time's mission?

tsubaki:eh...you didn't know what this time's mission is?Than why did you come along?

shuna:I didn't have anything to do at the moment anyway.

Rio: this time's mission is to save the feudal lord's son and also steal back a konoha secret scroll.

shuna:oh.

tendo: are you two related?One talks and acts coldly.(itachi) One talks with a cold tone but sarcastic attitude.(shuna)

tsubaki:yeah,both of you seem close.

maru:pre...prehaps....they...they're a couple.

rio:eh...but you guys are not bad that a pair.

shuna:We're not a pair.My younger sister is his friend.

itachi: Your sister is more than a friend to me.I've told you that many times.

shuna: she's mine.

tsubaki:oh.......so shuna has a forbidden love towards her younger sister and is jealous that itachi is snatching her younger sister away from her.

'STOP YOUR NONSENSE IMMEDIATELY.'the both of them flared.

maru:taichou...scary...

shuna:she's dead.

tsubaki:I didn't know.I'm sorry.

itachi:you may play jokes on us,but you may not play jokes on shuna's younger sister.

--------------------------

The next morning, they set to their journey.They reached their destination by evening.

shuna:so where's the feudal lord's son?

rio:I can't pinpoint his exact location, I don't know how his chakra feels like.

shuna:okay...now what red eyes ?

itachi:call me taichou lollipop.tsubaki,you go in first to see what information you can get.

tsubaki goes near the fort. She squats outside the bush waiting for an incoming fellow ninjas of theirs. And after a few minutes, she spots one.She uses mind-split transfer jutsu and half of her consciousness invaded the target.The target still was in control of his mind.

'let the river flow in abundance as our fort shall live.' the man says.

He was let in, at that moment, tsubaki uses her consciousness that was embedded in the man's brain and looked through his brain.She was done with him and released the jutsu.Her consciousness flew back to her.

itachi:so?

tsubaki: I hit a jackpot.Apparently he's an important person. Lot's of information. Feudal lord's son,is in the 3rd room from the left.And as for the scroll ,it's in his boss,Marty's room.You'll need to do some digging though.Oh...and the floorplan looks like this.

itachi:here's the plan.Tsubaki shall lead tendo and rio to find the feudal lord's son and save him.Maru,you do the usual,set traps outside ready for the enemies when they come chasing for us.As for the scroll,shuna and I will get it.Alright disperse.

---------------------------