25: A will

joe:so where's the scroll?

shuna:here.

Joe opened the scroll and sees a big seal drawn inside. 'this should be it.Well done, for a dog that is.I'll return your mama and amena's body to you later.'

shuna:fine.I have a request.

joe:what?

shuna:I want to be the next clan leader.

joe:that's a little too big of a request don't you think?

shuna:Not now of course, it's for after you die.A will.

joe:don't play around. This is not funny. I'll rather die than pass you that seat.

shuna:that's a little mean coming from you.If not me,than who?You mean you have someone else you trust other than me?

joe:you bitch.Watch me.

__________________________________

shikaku:looks like he fell into your trap completely.

shuna:now you will be the next clan leader. I don't think he would change his will already. At least not for now.

shikaku:what makes you so sure that he will go for your trap?He is a cautious person.

shuna:Because I know I'm just a tool in his eyes.Have you seen tools being able to seat on the king's seat?

shikaku:kings do trust their subordinates more than outsiders.

shuna:this is not a fairytale.There's no subordinates in his world.There's only tools to be used.You mean you saw Joe being kind before?

shikaku:we should play shougi together some time.

shuna:oh please…I'm not worthy an opponent for the smart shikaku.