8:ganju's scheme

Back at the konoha village...At the hokage building.

gyun:I'm going to lodge a complaint! I should be priority!

shuna:she is.We saved her.

gyun:I'm supposed to be in carriage. They were supposed to protect me while I was still in my carriage. Not make me leave it.

hokage:so what would you like me to do?

gyun:nothing......hmph!

She walks out banging the door.

ganju:sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

hokage:enough ganju.I know you don't feel sorry at all.You should be very clear that genins cannot take C rank above missions.Question is,why do you still steal scrolls for missions?

ganju:hehe...I like danger.

hokage:shuna I want to hear the truth.

sensei ganju stares hard at her as if threatening her not to tell.

shuna:those eyes are not going to work on me.They may be scary to others but not me.Compared to my natural cold eyes,yours is shit nothing.

ganju:you little girl!!

hokage:ganju!!

That shutted up ganju's mouth.

shuna:reckless.He used this mission to purposely put miss gyun and his students in danger so he could test them. He only wants chunin level students than he will accept them as genins.That is why he kicked so many students back.Not even testing for basic techniques to see if students were able to use them properly.

ganju:and you're the one student I want to kick back to the academy. Undergraduate.

shuna:I can't. I graduated and became a chunin last year.

ganju:so she's a spy.

hokage:I had to find out why my students were so scared after following you and why all got kicked back after 1mission. You will be demoted back into an anbu under others.

ganju:tsk.

-----------------------------

itachi:so someone else will take over your place in our group?

shuna:I guess.I hope we'll meet again.